What did you pay for your 2015 WRX? - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on What did you pay for your 2015 WRX? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by zax 7%?!? That's extremely high... Because of popularity and limited supply it really doesn't surprise me that ...

Bill Freakin Murray TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    7%?!? That's extremely high...
    Because of popularity and limited supply it really doesn't surprise me that people with so so credit are getting raked on the interest rate. I love Subaru don't get me wrong. But just like the big oil companies. They see a supply and demand issue over availability and there profiteering off of it. If you ask around you probably see higher rates from city to city, state to state.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bill Freakin Murray TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnStidham1992 View Post
    After a year or so.... My credit will be back in the 700's and i will refinance at a lower rate ......

I am paying $210 for full coverage on the Subaru and a 2005 dodge neon. Through safe auto insurance
    That's where I get screwed is insurance. I live in the Boston suburbs I have a 100% clean record and commerce is hitting me for $1750 for my 13 WRX and that is the only car I have in my name. I'm going to switch to AllState unless I hear a Lot of bad feedback.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

I'm paying 1.9% interest.

Registered User a.dewey.robinson's Avatar
    I'm in atlanta and went with liberty mutual. They were cheaper and had great coverage. 15 outback and 15 wrx for just over $2k a year.

2015 WR Blue WRX Base for 26k....with 3.99% interest.

Short-throw shifter, all weather mats. Love to keep it but with the current job market where I live at.....ugh.
    Last edited by Jorge83; 08-07-2014 at 04:46 PM.

first time car buyer here, so I could definitely use some advice and/or feedback from anyone who is willing and has the time!

I have my heart set on the 2015 WRX. Just today I went to the dealer to inquire about ordering one custom from the factory (since no one seems to have what I want in stock).

Options I am looking at:
    WR Pearl Blue, Limited, Manual, Nav package (Nav + Audio w/ Harmon Kardon Amplifier and Speakers + Keyless Access + Push-start), Body Side Molding, rear bumper applique, wheel locks, auto-dimming mirror w/compass and homelink, center armrest extension, and the all-weather floor mats.

I went to my local dealer (I live in Little Rock, AR) to investigate pricing. When at the dealer we built it online using the Subaru website. The MSRP was 34,090. I talked him down to 33,090 (this was like 60 seconds of negotiating). Most invoice pricing i've checked using edmonds, carsdirect, true car are about 32,020. Edmonds quotes the "True Car Value" (what most people have payed in my area) at around 33,544. Carsdirect says i should shoot for 32,920 and truecars says most people have paid on average 33,522 for my selected options.

Basically I guess I am looking for some advice. I know I can always negotiate until I am blue in the face to get the price down as much as I can, but when push comes to shove, considering all the information above, does 33,090 sound like a fair price considering it is 1k above invoice and its a custom order from the factory?

Any and all input and negotiating techniques/advice is very greatly appreciated. I had a hard time not putting my order in right there on the spot today! Can't wait!

Do yourself a favor and NOT get the nav in it. One, Subaru is way behind on the entertainment portion of the Subarus as I had my dodge challenger with sound group 2 and Garmin navigation for 900. Subarus nav sucks, they can't even do what Mazda did with their 2014 mazda3s....they have TomTom GPS with 6inch LCD...

Just get a base model and upgrade out of your own pocket later......that way your monthly isn't 400+ just because of some options that are crap.

Got mine for 25k and it was at 28k. Don't bury yourself in a huge loan when you can get it way cheaper now and upgrade later. Found my WR Blue base.....no one wanted it because too many got the nav and sound system and they got jacked since the price was 35k....might as well bought an STI or a Dodge Challenger with leather nav sound system and V8 for that price. (I regret selling mine still lol but needed the AWD). If you plan to spend 29k+ for a wrx, just get the STI instead....

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge83 View Post
    Do yourself a favor and NOT get the nav in it. One, Subaru is way behind on the entertainment portion of the Subarus as I had my dodge challenger with sound group 2 and Garmin navigation for 900. Subarus nav sucks, they can't even do what Mazda did with their 2014 mazda3s....they have TomTom GPS with 6inch LCD...

Just get a base model and upgrade out of your own pocket later......that way your monthly isn't 400+ just because of some options that are crap.
    lol I love my Navi/HK Audio/Push Button Start package!!

I Support ClubWRX

What did you pay for your 2015 WRX?

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    lol I love my Navi/HK Audio/Push Button Start package!!
    I have to say that I find the Subaru navi practically useless (I just use WAZE on my iPhone anyway) but I do really really like the HK (which is a serious improvement for Subaru whose radios have been up until now really poor IMHO) and the keyless is pretty sweet. I really like that I don't need to press any buttons to open but just reach for the handle and it unlocks.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    I have to say that I find the Subaru navi practically useless (I just use WAZE on my iPhone anyway) but I do really really like the HK (which is a serious improvement for Subaru whose radios have been up until now really poor IMHO) and the keyless is pretty sweet. I really like that I don't need to press any buttons to open but just reach for the handle and it unlocks.
    Granted I haven't really used the navi in the Subaru that much but it wasn't bad. Yes my android phone with google maps is better but I like not having to fool with it/look at it.

Took a drive last night with the wife and had some music on for it and the wife said this stereo sounds pretty damn good "its got good bass" she said lol

I'm already spoiled with the keyless entry/push button start. Keys stay in the pocket all the time. I get PISSED when I have to take my keys out of my pocket to get into the house lol

Paid only $43,221 AUD when I bought my favorite Subaru WRX STI car, actually the dealer gave me a big discount and servicing facility at the time of purchase. I give a number (08) 9582 6222, to you to inquire everything about Subaru cars.

welp my hunt is done. Placed the order yesterday and ended up getting everything i wanted (limited, manual, nav, Body Side Molding, rear bumper applique, wheel locks, auto-dimming mirror w/compass and homelink, center armrest extension, and the all-weather floor mats) for a little less than invoice -- $31,710. Negotiating was surprisingly easy! Did not expect anyone would sell one for invoice at this point in time!

Picked up a Base model with Short shifter, all weather mats, and homelink mirror, side molding, fogs for $29,200 after tax, etc.

NH
    2015 WRX STI Base model in WRB with center armrest extension and wheel locks.
    $33,500
    no sales tax
    75 months at 2.2%
    3 day wait as they sourced from other local dealer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.