What did you pay for your 2015 WRX? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on What did you pay for your 2015 WRX? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by BarryBostwick Just ordered my two days ago. It is a 6 speed Limited trim (in GBP color) ...

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBostwick View Post
    Just ordered my two days ago. It is a 6 speed Limited trim (in GBP color) with the HK/keyless/push to start + auto dim mirror + side sill plates + extended arm rest + all weather floor mats. Sticker was $33,900 without accessories I believe. I paid $31,400.
    $31,616 is invoice price for everything you mentioned and $33,864 is MRSP.

$200 under invoice is a hell of a deal! No dealerships around here will go below invoice. Most are roughly $500 over invoice.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I paid $1250 under invoice with lifetime oil changes and all weather mats and cargo tray thrown into the deal. I have a premium with short shift and spt trunk trim I also got a $300 credit towards my exhaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Sillywabbit View Post
    I paid $1250 under invoice with lifetime oil changes and all weather mats and cargo tray thrown into the deal. I have a premium with short shift and spt trunk trim I also got a $300 credit towards my exhaust!
    Who do you know at the dealership? Must be employee discount or you live in BFE.

No dealership around here would do that.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    What did you trade in?

I live in Reno, and I traded my 2014 Forester. It was months of negotiations and making trips between two dealerships, but they gave me 500 less of what I paid for my forester. So I basically drove a forester for a year that cost me $500 plus gas

I Support ClubWRX
    That's probably the best deal I've seen, congrats.

Thanks, it was months of my husband and I negotiating so it feels like our frustrations, game playing and hard work paid off! Lol

Thanks, it was months of my husband and I negotiating so it feels like our frustrations, game playing and hard work paid off! Lol
    I'm sure it helped that your husband was buying a 2015 STi from them. When they are selling two cars they will work with you more.

You'd think! But he got his under invoice as well and they almost seemed bitter about it. Lol

Because they are popular cars.

Like I said (and Zax can confirm) 99% of the dealerships in the MD/VA (NoVa), DE, PA area and possibly further north won't go below invoice because the demand is so high for these. They know if they don't sell it to you for invoice someone WILL come in and buy it for invoice or higher.

I'm happy for you. I don't think I could go back and forth for months. I'm happy with invoice and over the process (until it is delivered lol)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

WRX base with a couple options for invoice ($26,100)

Didn't have to order it either.. walked in, paid, drove out.

DGM limited with nav and push button, home link mirror, short throw, 7 year 100k warrenty, opticoat and Vin etch. Paid $29879.45 out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by clamsjager View Post
    DGM limited with nav and push button, home link mirror, short throw, 7 year 100k warrenty, opticoat and Vin etch. Paid $29879.45 out the door.
    Thief.

No but really. How the **** did you pull that?

It's all in who you know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.