I've had this car for a little over a week and I'm up to 600 miles. I'm in love with this car. It is incredibly fun to drive and I haven't really pushed it over 4k RPM. I'm also pleasantly impressed with how many people actually know what the STI is. I've had numerous neighbors and friends come over to ask questions and tell me how much they've always envied the STI. I don't think this many conversations would have happened had I bought the Q50.
- IMO this car looks so sexy. I love walking out to my car and seeing it sitting there and knowing that's MY car.
- The car is much more smooth than I had expected. I thought my girlfriend was going to be whiny about it being bumpy but she hasn't said a word yet. I don't mind it at all and this is my daily driver.
- If I drive super conservative I can top 24 MPGs
- The looks & head nods I get are a plus.
- I love the tires on this car. They are so damn sticky! It's going to take me a while to get used to how much grip this car has.
- The stereo & speakers are crap. I can crank it to max volume and it isn't even that loud. This will be getting replaced as soon as I figure out what is compatible to retain all the functionality.
- The seatbelt warning goes off if I set anything in the passenger seat. Even my iPad mini.
- If I drive super conservative I can ONLY top 24 MPGs
- The numerous MPG read outs all over the place. Considering this car gets a pretty horrendous MPG, why do they throw it in your face!? You have Current Active MPG, MPG this trip, MPG since fill up, MPG since trip reset(I think), and an overall Average MPG(I think).
I have no idea what this screen is for. Can anyone explain? The tires are green when driving. Is it showing temperature? Grip? Air Pressure? Also what's the 0 sec to 30 sec at the bottom?
What are you guys getting for peak boost? I got 15.6 without really pushing it.
This car loves the rain!
The gas bills suck! My gas costs are probably double what they used to be.