Looking for a suggestion
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looking for a suggestion within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So i bought my Factory (no mods) 2014 WRX on 3/5/2014 and i have about 3.3K on her. I have ...

Looking for a suggestion

So i bought my Factory (no mods) 2014 WRX on 3/5/2014 and i have about 3.3K on her. I have already done an oil change at 1700 miles and I babies her for the 2K. I mean BABIED. Not over 3k rpms for the first 500miles and not over 4.5k rpms before 2k.

I recently noticed that my car seems a little temperamental. Most days the cars performance is normal. Responsive. Fun. Every thing seems to be like how a car should be. And some days its kinda sluggish. Boost doesn't seem to be spooling as strong and as aggressive as normal. But then a day or so goes by and its "factory normal". Although once in awhile.... this is when its a real treat. All of sudden its the complete opposite. MONSTER from start up! Pulls like a its a 400hp beast. And doesn't quit. Also for a day or so.

Now I initially wanted to blame freak of nature (literally). ITs a little cooler out or the sun isn't shining and its over cast so theres no overly heated saturated parts. Or its night time... But it happens whenever it feels. Hot/Cool Day/night doesn't matter. It will perk up or be sluggish on its own.

Now this isn't often occurrence by any means but often enough to be noticed. SO i was wondering if anyone else has had anything similar to this. I want to get an oil change in the next 2-3 weeks so when i go in for service i have an idea how to describe my issue to the tech a little better or possibly have suggestions from some of my fellow WRXers(?)... Anyways like always any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance anyone who took the time to read this mess.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    I think you're just used to the car. If you still think something is wrong, either log it or take it back to the dealer.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.