2015 WRX - Submitted a glitch on the multi function display to Subaru

This is a discussion on 2015 WRX - Submitted a glitch on the multi function display to Subaru within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I sent this email to SOA. Can anyone also experiencing this submit their issue? Hello, I just took delivery of ...

2015 WRX - Submitted a glitch on the multi function display to Subaru

I sent this email to SOA. Can anyone also experiencing this submit their issue?

Hello,

I just took delivery of my 2015 WRX (and would like to report a glitch in the multi function display in hopes it can be fixed via firmware update. The screen that shows three icons (MPG, ODO and ACCLR %) when customized, it resets to default value every 3 days or so. Also, I change it to display the summary after each drive and that also resets to the default value of "NO".

Thank you

It's not everything. I entered some birthdays and anniversary to see if those got erased; nope. Those are the only two things I've noticed so far. Got tired of setting it back to how I wanted it so I just left it to default setting. But then again, I haven't tweaked much of the other settings so I can't tell if that's also resetting. Might try changing the default values of the other settings to see if they stick.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I haven't experienced any changes in my custom settings after 2 weeks, and my summary displays fine after each and every drive. Have you tried resetting the default values (I assume that's an option), or a battery pull?

I'll try that, thanks. I know a few members on nasioc reported the same issue. It seems to only be the triple meters.

Do you ever turn the screen off? It seemed to happen to me after turning the screen off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainking View Post
    I'll try that, thanks. I know a few members on nasioc reported the same issue. It seems to only be the triple meters.
    Any update Rainking?

Still happening. All my customize setting in the triple meter and summary keeps resetting to default value. SOA have been responsive to my emails but don't expect any fix soon. Other people on NASIOC are experiencing the same issue. I believe most people don't realize it because they leave the default option on the triple menu so I urge everyone that has a 2015 to change it and if it resets, report it to SOA.

Same thing actually happened to my car this morning. I had originally set 3 custom displays when I took delivery last friday: current mpg, boost, and throttle %.

This morning, all 3 were changed back to default, and the default screen was just on the boost gauge.

Thanks Popotamus. Please report to SOA if you haven't already. Hoping for a firmware update.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainking View Post
    Thanks Popotamus. Please report to SOA if you haven't already. Hoping for a firmware update.
    Submitted.

Also, submitted an issue with my bluetooth sync and my phone. But that's a separate topic...

I have been seeing this issue about once a week. I was going to have the dealer pass it up but what email for SOA did you reach out to?

I just registered for this thread. I picked my 2015 in Early April and this has been driving me nuts.

I just registered to weigh in on this as well. I'm having the same problem with my display, every few days it resets. Reached out to my dealer, but will also submit to SoA.

Knock on wood... But my display has remained the same for a couple of weeks now...

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Related but different ... are the number of characters in other's display truncated when viewing XM radio info (like 10 characters)? FM-HD shows full screen of characters ...
    2015 DGM WRX Limited