Air/Oil separator and leaks
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Air/Oil separator and leaks within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just curious...does anyone know if the aftermarket air/oil separators help with oil leaks? I had some oil leaking on my ...

Air/Oil separator and leaks

Just curious...does anyone know if the aftermarket air/oil separators help with oil leaks? I had some oil leaking on my manifold. Maybe I'm way off here.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

An AOS is made to remove Oil particles from the intake and helps with Octane levels(by taking oil particles out of the intake air), and detonation due to build up of oil in: the intercooler, Throttlebody, intake manifold Etc. It does not do anything for stopping leaks. When you say manifold which one are you talking about? Intake or exhaust? Maybe you mean the Head or valve cover?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.