What should be mpa of stock 2002 WRX turbo at WOT?

This is a discussion on What should be mpa of stock 2002 WRX turbo at WOT? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I recently purchased a 2002 WRX from the local dealer. After extensive problems with the car, they replaced the turbo ...

What should be mpa of stock 2002 WRX turbo at WOT?

I recently purchased a 2002 WRX from the local dealer. After extensive problems with the car, they replaced the turbo free of charge. The car was a kick-in-the-pants to drive for about a week. Then it started making a rattling noise while accelerating, barely accelerates and produces a MAX indicated mpa of .03ish (below .05) in any gear. I could have sworn it was over .1 when I got it back from them initially. I took it back last night and they said they drove it and noted nothing wrong at all. Can someone tell me what the stock mpa should be at WOT? Is the dealer taking me for a ride here?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Target boost table:

From that, you can determine the target MPA using a simple unit conversion tool

NOTE: In general, you'll need to be at the throttle angles in 3rd gear or higher to reach these targets.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC