Limited Edition Black WRX Fender Badges '13 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Limited Edition Black WRX Fender Badges '13 within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Ebay, through Subaru Parts HQ. I guess its a dealership in NH .96 + .00 shipping. There genuine,new and in ...

Ebay, through Subaru Parts HQ. I guess its a dealership in NH $49.96 + $5.00 shipping. There genuine,new and in original packaging with the correct Subaru part number. Just got a confirmation that they just shipped!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Where did you get them? I found them cheapest at Subarugenuineparts.com
    Just checked your site. There 7 dollars cheaper, that would have been good to know about 30 minutes ago

Quote Originally Posted by cmayba View Post
    Just checked your site. There 7 dollars cheaper, that would have been good to know about 30 minutes ago
    At least you didn't pay $60 for them like this sap

<--------

Subaru WRX Special Edition Black Fender Garnish Trim, SubaruGenuineParts.com link for everyone else

Genuine parts is at $43.14 with $15 for shipping for me

Yeah mine were $8 for shipping...which is weird. Last time I checked a USPS priority mail box of that tiny size...only cost $3. They weigh next to nothing.

Seems like in the end it evened out with Ebay prices with free shipping or so anyway, so not a big deal.

Regardless...they are nice and certainly better shape than having to paint or plastidip them.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12