Subaru WRX Forum banner

How long did it take to get Taillight Overlays?

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  cflip2x 
#1 ·
I ordered my taillight overlays from Premium Auto Styling about two weeks ago. I know they have horrable customer service and just was wondering about how long it took them to get you guys your stuff. They sent me an email saying they shipped them and tracking number 9 days ago and the tracking number just says they have the shipping info and saying they have not gotten the package yet. I have called, emailed, and facebooked them asking if they did send them or if they havent yet so i can figure out if they are lost or just not shipped yet.

#3 ·
I saw Premium Auto Styling's video on how to install the overlays. I was going to order the taillight overlays from them, now I know not too. I think I'll give JDMFV.com a shot when it's time to order vinyl's.

#6 ·
Yeah after talking to the post office for awhile yesterday they think either they shipped it with a address they cant find which wouldnt be mine then, or they paid for the shipping but never gave them the package. I have called them countless times even though I know they will not answer the phone or call back and email. I will never buy anything from them again

#7 ·
The post office contacted me today and told me the package had yet been shipped. So I tried for the last time to get ahold of Premium Auto Styling, and to no surprise they don't get back to you. I contacted PayPal and got my money back and I will not nor will I recommend anyone buying anything from Premium Auto Styling. Just the lack of information to the customer is unreal, and should never happen.

#8 ·
Weird. I bought overlays and window trim vinyl from them and got it in like 5 days.

Lack of contact is really crappy though. That is piss poor customer service. Sorry you guys are dealing with that.

#10 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.