How long did it take to get Taillight Overlays?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on How long did it take to get Taillight Overlays? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I ordered my taillight overlays from Premium Auto Styling about two weeks ago. I know they have horrable customer service ...

How long did it take to get Taillight Overlays?

I ordered my taillight overlays from Premium Auto Styling about two weeks ago. I know they have horrable customer service and just was wondering about how long it took them to get you guys your stuff. They sent me an email saying they shipped them and tracking number 9 days ago and the tracking number just says they have the shipping info and saying they have not gotten the package yet. I have called, emailed, and facebooked them asking if they did send them or if they havent yet so i can figure out if they are lost or just not shipped yet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Mine took about 10 days. Shipping was pretty slow. I've had them now for two weeks and haven't yet had a chance to get them installed.

I saw Premium Auto Styling's video on how to install the overlays. I was going to order the taillight overlays from them, now I know not too. I think I'll give JDMFV.com a shot when it's time to order vinyl's.

They shipped mine to wrong address I left them 7 voicemails called 14 times and left 5 emails and no response that was about 5 weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by twiget View Post
    I saw Premium Auto Styling's video on how to install the overlays. I was going to order the taillight overlays from them, now I know not too. I think I'll give JDMFV.com a shot when it's time to order vinyl's.
    Yeah I wouldnt order anything from them. I was in the same boat and saw the video. I am trying to get my money back and order from JDMFV.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasmaBlueWRX View Post
    They shipped mine to wrong address I left them 7 voicemails called 14 times and left 5 emails and no response that was about 5 weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah after talking to the post office for awhile yesterday they think either they shipped it with a address they cant find which wouldnt be mine then, or they paid for the shipping but never gave them the package. I have called them countless times even though I know they will not answer the phone or call back and email. I will never buy anything from them again

The post office contacted me today and told me the package had yet been shipped. So I tried for the last time to get ahold of Premium Auto Styling, and to no surprise they don't get back to you. I contacted PayPal and got my money back and I will not nor will I recommend anyone buying anything from Premium Auto Styling. Just the lack of information to the customer is unreal, and should never happen.

Weird. I bought overlays and window trim vinyl from them and got it in like 5 days.

Lack of contact is really crappy though. That is piss poor customer service. Sorry you guys are dealing with that.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

How difficult is it to install the tail light overlays on a hatch? I've never liked the clear taillights on my '11 DGM hatch.

I Support ClubWRX
    They shouldn't take look more time just making sure they line up. But if you have an extra car to use for a few days why not trade with this person.

WRX hatch taillight tint removal?
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.