What did you pay for your wrx?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on What did you pay for your wrx? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, new to the forum and just have a basic question. I've been a car enthusiast for a while ...

Exclamation What did you pay for your wrx?

Hey guys, new to the forum and just have a basic question. I've been a car enthusiast for a while and just recently made the decision to turn in my keys for the Si and finally get a WRX. I know subaru is an amazing manufacturer and are very reliable, so the dealers most likely can't mark the cars up too much. So, my question is, what are some of the final prices you guys got them down to? I'm looking at a 13'/14' wrx, either sedan or hatch, I like both. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just bought a 2014 SWP base model with blue led lights and all weather floor mats for options. This was purchased in TX.

I traded in a 2013 Ram 1500

OTD cost was 26,100, I put 3k down so total financed was 23,100...Since I have amazing credit, the dealer bought down my loan from 2.9 APR to .9 APR through Subaru...I think I got a stellar deal.

Too much lol. What year si? Have anything done to it?
    I came from a 08 fg2 stage 2 supercharged

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbasmith View Post
    I just bought a 2014 SWP base model with blue led lights and all weather floor mats for options. This was purchased in TX.

I traded in a 2013 Ram 1500

OTD cost was 26,100, I put 3k down so total financed was 23,100...Since I have amazing credit, the dealer bought down my loan from 2.9 APR to .9 APR through Subaru...I think I got a stellar deal.
    Was that 26.1 after negotiations? A lot of the dealers up here have 14' wrxs going for between 28-30k. I'm looking to put down a hefty amount to bring the monthly bill down. For some reason, mass always ups the price more than anyone else, it's kind of annoying lol. But thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by 13WrXx View Post
    Too much lol. What year si? Have anything done to it?
    I came from a 08 fg2 stage 2 supercharged
    Has skunk2 coils, aem short ram. Did a resonator delete. Had on tsw maxs this past season. But I'm literally sick of the honda scene around my area. If I'm gonna do something, I might as well do it with a car that's worth it. I'm keeping the suspension in and most likely the short ram. Wheels are coming off lol it's. 2010 FA5

MSRP minus 1K for a base, 2014 hatch with a couple of adds. They didn't flinch so I think I could've done better.

i got invoice price for a base wrx with short shifter, and weather floor mat package, so $25600.00 with destination charge included, before tax and title...probably around 27000-28000 after all that. I would recommend getting the short shifter, the stock throws are pretty long.

Just used Truecar.com...saves you a lot of time and ask all the dealers to give you upfront pricing. Don't bother going into the dealership until you settle on the price and dont let them know your trading in the car. Negotiate the trade price after you test drive and already settled on the new car price.

I paid 20k for a 2011 from carmax this summer. 40k on the limited in perfect condition with the 100k warrenty.
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

2013 SWP Sedan Limited with 2,900 miles with STi Short Throw, Perrin Catback and full clear bra...$25,300

Good thing my dad runs his own dealership or I don't think I could have purchased it so cheap! I still see 11's and 12's price in that range.

I'm trying to get them down to the 25-26k range. It's gonna be hard, but with the 15s coming out I'm hoping there's a little more flexibility. I have a few more dollars to save up before I go and get one. But I'm going to test drive one today.

26,100 on 2014 WRX Plasma blue Pearl Sedan base with 6 miles on the Odo.
    2008 Victory Red Cobalt SS Turbo
    24 psi Tune, TurboXS Catless DP, Injen upper CP, Hahn CAI, Forge VTA BOV, twin Aeroforce Interceptors, Powell Race shop CABs, CM Lowering springs, Treadstone TR10 Big FMIC.
    2014 WRX Plasma Blue Pearl
    Stock...for now

Got mine for 33k limited with 12 different spt options and nav

$25,911 OTD. '13 CBS base sedan ordered from the factory with spoiler and vortex generator had 7 miles on it upon arrival.

Base WRX hatch DGM 26k Sort shifter,fogs,all weather mats

tree-fiddy.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.