What did you pay for your wrx? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on What did you pay for your wrx? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Got my 2010 wrx sedan base model with remote start / Lojack for 19.3k plus tax. Car had 28k miles. ...

Got my 2010 wrx sedan base model with remote start / Lojack for 19.3k plus tax. Car had 28k miles.

Co-worker had it leased for 3 years. At the very end of it we went to a subaru rep and I got his lease transfered to my name so I could buyback the car.

Co-worker couldnt find a buyer in time, plus there was a small dent on the left rear door which would have cost him 350$ to fix before giving the car back to subaru.

So yea total 22k with everything included.

btw i'm in Canada...prices are higer here !

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Alright, looks like I know what I'm aiming for haha. I appreciate the help guys.

I might've got ripped off... but I got a SWP 2013 hatch with 7 miles on it. Limited, with red illumination, spt short throw, all weather mats. After tax, ~$31,000 :/. Dealer wouldn't budge at all with price.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunna02 View Post
    I might've got ripped off... but I got a SWP 2013 hatch with 7 miles on it. Limited, with red illumination, spt short throw, all weather mats. After tax, ~$31,000 :/. Dealer wouldn't budge at all with price.
    Seems about right man, I got mine for 33k before taxes with those options plus the spt catback,sti knob,nav, exhausr finishers, sti lip, spt boost gauge and I can't remember the others right now.

Edit also spt carbon fiber door pillars and door sills
    Last edited by 13WrXx; 02-06-2014 at 11:49 AM.

Got mine (2012 OPB base WRX) brand new with 2 miles on it for 24,499.99 and put down 7k.
    Stage 2 2012 OBP Subaru WRX

Yes I had to negotiate. Every dealer I went to only offered me 26.5 for my truck, Subaru gave me 28700. I know they kept me closer to MSRP but the .9% interest rate helps out. Overall i'm pretty happy with 26,100...After trading in a truck with the financing I got.

Bought mine 3 weeks ago, 14' DGM WRX hatch with 7 on the ODO. Options were short shifter, subwoofer, home mirror and the cargo tray.

Dealer had it listed for 27,900 online, emailed and got an internet price of 27,100. I offered 26,600 and we signed papers. My OTD cost wasn't great since I'm not quite fully recovered from bad credit and 9% tax.

got my 2014 wrx premiun for 27.5k with shortshifter weather mats, armrest extension.

Here in Wisconsin. Paid 10k for mine. 2004 wrx sedan. stage 2 @119k miles
    04 Impreza Wrx

2014 Wrx sedan premium. Short throw and homelink mirror. Had them throw in the front lip so I could put it on myself. $27300

I Support ClubWRX
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drevil.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	134369

Was actually way less ...
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I paid 29k a month ago for a Limited with Homelink, STS, Center Armrest Extension, and the Cargo Tray

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Yeah, I think I paid something like 22K and change for my first WRX....in March of 2002.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

2014 WRX Hatch Base around $25.5K OTD
    2014 Subaru WRX
    Torqued Performance Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #0022
    Build Thread
    First Mods, what to do and not to do

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Yeah, I think I paid something like 22K and change for my first WRX....in March of 2002.
    My 2004 WRX is nearly 10 years old, bought new in March 2004 for $~26k. Sounds pricey? With my request, it was modded by the dealer with an $1800 (+ labor) v7 STi suspension kit sold as a dealer installed option (aluminum control arms, front sway bar, struts & springs). To seal the deal, Subaru had a 63 month 1.9% rate I was able to cash in on.

An excerpt from ClubWRX Car of the Month? Really?

"I was mostly a WRX n00b when I bought it new on 3/30/2004. I had read this article Blue Streaks - Article - RoadandTrack.com some time before I bought the WRX (cannot believe it is still online as of September 2013!). Thinking this was the path to the ultimate WRX handling package I had the dealer install the SPT suspension bits mentioned as part of the purchase price within a week of taking delivery. "

The only bits of that kit still in use are the excellent aluminum control arms.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 02-07-2014 at 07:19 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.