dim oil light

This is a discussion on dim oil light within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ok so on my sti the oil light comes on very dim bearly noticable was freaking me out a bit, ...

dim oil light

ok so on my sti the oil light comes on very dim bearly noticable was freaking me out a bit, but i think my question was answered by a thead i read on here, and i hope cleaning off the sensor works, i only have mabe 7,000 miles on this built motor and i know someone said it could be a spun bearing but im going to say that is very wrong because thats what happened to my sti before i rebuilt it and the oil light never came on, the only thing that came with mine is a ticking at about 2300 rpm and it would sometimes just stull out for no reason and idle crazy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Possible problem with oil pickup or pump. Measure actual pressure.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.