Moving up...sooner than scheduled (2013 WRX to 2014 STI) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Moving up...sooner than scheduled (2013 WRX to 2014 STI) within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by ElusiveSAV The worst they can say is no. I'd take the springs off and return to stock ...

Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveSAV View Post
    The worst they can say is no. I'd take the springs off and return to stock because they won't know the difference. Wheels and tires they may argue becuase when we appraise a car it's " How it sits when we appraise it". Just ask before you do anything. I would hate to see you get screwed becuase you did minor things.
    Yeah, that is what I was thinking. I'll be asking before I do anything considering I had already received the appraisal for my WRX.

I'm really hoping they consider swapping my SPT Exhaust onto the STI. Couldn't imagine that being an issue.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 98sob View Post
    As listed above elblanco....I really enjoy having a hatchback to fit bikes and other things in my car. I also am not too fond of the newer model Subaru has released for 2015.
    I wasn't trying to sway you to buy the new one. I was saying you shouldn't pay that price when it's about to go down a lot when the new one comes out
    2013 WRX sedan - Cobb AP / Cobb SF (w/box) / Invidia N1 race / Invidia DP / Perrin BPV / GTspec equal length headers / TP tune

Are we twin brothers separated at birth? I was in the same boat as you. I bought my '13 Premium 1/19/13. 12/30 I went an ordered a '14 STI base in PBP/DGM, whichever they spray I get. I made extra principal payments which helped bring down the payoff and I will not have to roll anything into the new car. Payments are up less than $100/mo and insurance only up $50/yr.
    '14 SWP STI

Quote Originally Posted by AFP520 View Post
    Are we twin brothers separated at birth? I was in the same boat as you. I bought my '13 Premium 1/19/13. 12/30 I went an ordered a '14 STI base in PBP/DGM, whichever they spray I get. I made extra principal payments which helped bring down the payoff and I will not have to roll anything into the new car. Payments are up less than $100/mo and insurance only up $50/yr.
    Hahaha I think so!

Funny I have similar numbers actually. I'm up about $60-$70/mo payment and I actually have to call my insurance agent today.

Quote Originally Posted by elblanco1987 View Post
    I wasn't trying to sway you to buy the new one. I was saying you shouldn't pay that price when it's about to go down a lot when the new one comes out
    Oh I know you weren't, but you certainly bring up a valid and interesting point. Could work both ways with how much the community is disliking the new models. Time will tell!

So I just called my insurance agent and it looks like it's only going up $6/yr. Not bad!?

So I just called my insurance agent and it looks like it's only going up $6/yr. Not bad!?
    Yep. Doesn't make any fn sense does it?
    '14 SWP STI

Wow, that's amazing. Any update on how the STI is going?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12