What is a WRX or STI? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on What is a WRX or STI? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; If i have to look up a part for my car i have to navigate Year > Subaru > Impreza ...

If i have to look up a part for my car i have to navigate Year > Subaru > Impreza > WRX. I don't think the argument is worth it unless you are trolling him if so keep it going and report back.
    2009 WRX - Catted DP, Torqued performance stage 2
    2011 Sportwagon TDi
    1970 Chevy Impala Convertible 454

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The wrx and the sti are just trims off the impreza. No different then a corolla L or xrs. Still a corolla.

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    They're all junk.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Mine had all those badges removed (except the WRX) before I even got it, it's a WRX! NOT an Impreza! (and I'd love to replace the hood with a flat one and the rear spoiler as well...)
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

They're just all different flavour of the same product, different trim levels of the same line. A different engine, different suspensions, different exhausts and all will not change the "product line". A few weeks ago, my sister asked whether my WRX is an Impreza, and I told her yes because it's an "Impreza WRX" just like my previous one is still a Corolla despite having a different engine and suspensions with a "Corolla XRS". Even she understood this being a car illiterate.
    Midnight~

WRXs are just Niche Econobox Rally Derivatives of the Impreza: an Economy car with all wheel drive.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

i work with this doctor who drives a Shelby. I dont care for Fords anyways, but one time i asked this doctor "Dr. ******** do you drive that Mustang?" He looked at me and answered "It's a Shelby, not a Mustang!, you just insulted my car".. I just smiled and said to myself, dude i dont care about your car. hahaha
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12