should i buy this WRX ? ?

This is a discussion on should i buy this WRX ? ? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Subaru WRX 01 Turbo Worked Must Sell OR Swap in Ovens-Murray, VIC | eBay base on what the guy saying ...

should i buy this WRX ? ?

Subaru WRX 01 Turbo Worked Must Sell OR Swap in Ovens-Murray, VIC | eBay

base on what the guy saying it's too good to be true, rebuilt gearbox? full engine service and gaskets? upgraded exhaust and suspension, here and there? does it look legit? good deal or not ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks clean, but the thought of buying a car on eBay scares me personally. If it's actually as advertised then it looks legit to me, nice find.

Go for it! Let us know when u get it

I Support ClubWRX
    I wouldn't buy a modified car on eBay.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

If you're comfortable with buying a 12 year old 200k + mile car with extensive modifications that someone else did... go for it?