Impreza maintenance

This is a discussion on Impreza maintenance within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, I'm fortunate enough to be getting a 2010 Subaru impreza WRX hatchback next week. I was just wondering ...

Impreza maintenance

Hey guys, I'm fortunate enough to be getting a 2010 Subaru impreza WRX hatchback next week. I was just wondering if the maintenance on these cars is high or not. I don't want to be spending a fortune on maintenance and i know that its a boxer engine. So is does this car have high maintenance cost a pose to other cars?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Oil change intervals are embarrassingly short. There is a rear diff that some cards don't have. The rest isn't unusual.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Plugs at 60,000 instead of 100+K like most other cars...

But then, in the olden days you had oil change every 3k mls, plugs ever 10k... I don't think it's bad, just some more than other (tamer) cars. . .
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?