How many miles are on your 2014 Subaru WRX?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on How many miles are on your 2014 Subaru WRX? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I picked up my car September 19th, 2013 and I currently have 3858. I will be at 4000 in my ...

How many miles are on your 2014 Subaru WRX?

I picked up my car September 19th, 2013 and I currently have 3858. I will be at 4000 in my 3 month anniversary in 2 days lol.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have a 2013 WRX that picked up May 31 2013 and today its got 6334 miles on her. I felt the need to answer even though it's not a '14

I'll play. Picked up 30 May 2013, 21 mi, now has 9300 mi, sub zero temps today, foot of snow and plays well.
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

Picked mine up last Thursday. Already 520 lol

Got my 2014 on September 16, and have 3400 miles in just over 3 months.
    2014 Subaru WRX WRB Stage 1
    Stink-Eye Mob # 1.618

Previous Vehicles: 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i; 1997 Ford Mustang Cobra; 1998 Audi A4 1.8T; 1995 Ford Mustang
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster. - Jeremy Clarkson

Think I might have everyone beat, picked up my 2014 on September 13th with 7 miles on it. It now has 6300 miles on it, a little over 3 months later. I guess commuting 85 miles a day does not help lol

2012 wrx picked up may 26, 2012 with 25000 miles on her!
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

I don't have a '14.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I'm at about 4,000, picked it up in October.
    2014 WR Blue Pearl WRX Limited Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by 360glitch View Post
    I'm at about 4,000, picked it up in October.
    wow...
    If you're upset over someone elses opinions then the issue isn't with the person giving the opinion but rather yourself for taking it personal.

Kind of relates, but I have an 11' wrx that I've had for 2 years, 2 months. 2 motors, 4 turbos, and 3 clutches later I have 40k on the clock!

I Support ClubWRX
    Not a 2014, but I put about 28K on my car in the first year of ownership. I am a believer in driving your car because that is what it was meant for. If I wanted an investment I would have invested in something other than a subaru. Not driving your car to save miles is like not having sex with your wife because you want to save her for the next guy.

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Not driving your car to save miles is like not having sex with your wife because you want to save her for the next guy.
    Priceless^^^

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Not a 2014, but I put about 28K on my car in the first year of ownership. I am a believer in driving your car because that is what it was meant for. If I wanted an investment I would have invested in something other than a subaru. Not driving your car to save miles is like not having sex with your wife because you want to save her for the next guy.
    Buuuuut if you know you'll want to trade in your car sometime down the road but the value is crap because there are to many miles on it for the year then that kinda sucks lol unless you plan on never trading it in then good on ya
    If you're upset over someone elses opinions then the issue isn't with the person giving the opinion but rather yourself for taking it personal.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Justanothername View Post
    Buuuuut if you know you'll want to trade in your car sometime down the road but the value is crap because there are to many miles on it for the year then that kinda sucks lol unless you plan on never trading it in then good on ya
    I used to think this way. I babied my cars, tried to keep mileage down. A switch got flipped the other way in me, a few years back. Now I drive my cars hard, when the mood strikes, and I worry less about preserving its value. Life is short.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.