Snow Shoes

This is a discussion on Snow Shoes within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up you freaks! Recently bought the rex, and its nasty! Assumed it would be horrendous in snow without snow ...

Snow Shoes

Whats up you freaks! Recently bought the rex, and its nasty! Assumed it would be horrendous in snow without snow tires, which it is, and know I need snow shoes for it. Debating on the Bridgestone Blizzaks (which everyone says are the ****) or this other tire made by Nexen. Supposedly the Nexen Winter Sport will last longer and give better performance when its not snowing. Also said to have the same traction as the Bridgestone. Obviously its a bit cheaper that's why I'm reaching out. Anyone ever hear about this tire? I don't need all the details as to where it came from and which children from whatever foreign country made it. Just looking to see if anyone can compare it to the blizzaks (which is a phenomenal name btw) or recommend it. Appreciate any info. Peace out, Freaks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Please, please, PLEASE use the search function!!!! Snow tires have been discussed to death every winter on here, we really don't need more threads on this topic.

Thank you.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson