Subaru's caught doing "Dangerous Tricks" in the snow xD - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Subaru's caught doing "Dangerous Tricks" in the snow xD within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Ingo Actually, Drews was (probably still is, I just don't know) an Air Force Soldier... and deserves ...

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States

Subaru's caught doing "Dangerous Tricks" in the snow xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ingo View Post
    Actually, Drews was (probably still is, I just don't know) an Air Force Soldier... and deserves our respect in at least that regard... And he was a good sport when he turned his Sub-aru into a Sub-marine...
    And he has been bitter ever since because he was one of the few who took Scuba-ru too seriously.

Taking much risk then, Drews? :troll:

PS- in all seriousness, I DO respect your service, Drews.

Sent from my iBone
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNBG View Post
    Watch this video without laughing at these reporters, it's not possible.

I just had to share this!
    Reporters rarely know what they are talking about, perfect example. They want to sell air time and sensationalism, not truth.

Carl

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    It seemed to be more of a fluff piece on a slow news day. They didn't seem to be too serious.

Sent from my iBone
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

Registered User Captain Obvious's Avatar
    I thought it looked fun even if it wasn't much snow.

Would someone just make a poll for the video?
    fun and stupid
    fun and well, just fun - (I will take my ticket if I get one)
    not fun and stupid
    not fun and get the flock off my front yard your whippersnappers!

Quote Originally Posted by Justanothername View Post
    No, just making assumptions from your "woe is me" posts I've read for awhile now.

Your sig says it all "Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer." You just seem to always have some negative thing to post about.
    Dude..you've only been on this forum for a few weeks..

Quote Originally Posted by 2112rush View Post
    Reporters rarely know what they are talking about, perfect example. They want to sell air time and sensationalism, not truth.

Carl
    Typical news reporters lol

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    I thought it looked fun even if it wasn't much snow.

Would someone just make a poll for the video?
    fun and stupid
    fun and well, just fun - (I will take my ticket if I get one)
    not fun and stupid
    not fun and get the flock off my front yard your whippersnappers!
    Not sure how to make a poll, but I agree this was fun and well, fun. Not stupid, doing this **** on public roads is stupid, but a wide open parking lot... not stupid, but very fun

Quote Originally Posted by RichD514 View Post
    Dude..you've only been on this forum for a few weeks..
    As a registered user you are correct, I have been here before I registered though.

I Support ClubWRX
    Kinda surprised at this thread. If the actions of a driver can cause harm to others, or perhaps the property of others, I'll be the first to stand up and label it a problem for the community.

I don't get outraged if someone is doing something that's fun, and could only hurt themselves or their vehicle. I spent time spinning around wet parking lots in my V8 Chevy as a kid; it taught me how to control a tail-happy vehicle, and perhaps saved me from mishap later in life.

Heck, I still break the rear end loose in my BRZ, and have been known to drift a little through a corner in the WRX, when conditions and safety are right.

And I'm old and stuff.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Heck, I still break the rear end loose in my BRZ

I didn't know a BRZ could do that

But on a serious note, I agree with you. I didn't know there were so many Subaru owners who were appalled by snow time fun, especially in a wide open, empty parking lot. This thread was meant to make fun of the news reporters ignorance and overly safe perspective on ... life. But instead this spiraled into everyone arguing with Drews lol. Any how, In the Lehigh Valley in PA, we'll be getting 5-9 inches of snow tomorrow, so you can expect to see me ripping up those empty lots at night

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    I don't know why you guys insist on the lot in the news story being empty. In the video, fast forward to 20 seconds and tell me again how big and "empty" this lot is...

I just watched the video and there was only one other car in the lot and he/she was doing the same thing ha ha
    We haven't really had much snow more super cold weather but not a lot of snow.
    2013 WRX Premium SWP HB Stage 2
    1976 Corvette Stingray black
    2008 WRX Basic CBS HB TRADED IN
    2002 WRX Basic WRB SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by blusubi02 View Post
    I just watched the video and there was only one other car in the lot that you can seeand he/she was doing the same thing ha ha
    We haven't really had much snow more super cold weather but not a lot of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    I don't know why you guys insist on the lot in the news story being empty. In the video, fast forward to 20 seconds and tell me again how big and "empty" this lot is...
    Drews just give it a break man, God Damn. I apologize for this post offending you.

I Support ClubWRX
    Meh, I didn't waste a lot of time analyzing the video. I stand by my point...if there was some chance of damage or injury to others, then that's one thing, otherwise...

200hp and a 2700 pound car? It's quite easy to break the back end loose in a FR-S/BRZ. Turn off computer aids, turn into a corner, and give it gas. :shrug:
    Quite a bit easier than in my modded WRX, actually.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.