Subaru's caught doing "Dangerous Tricks" in the snow xD - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Subaru's caught doing "Dangerous Tricks" in the snow xD within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Drews I'd be willing to bet you can't find one post of mine where I have a ...

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    I'd be willing to bet you can't find one post of mine where I have a "woe is me" attitude.
    And that's truff, for all that I've seen around this forum!
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Ingo View Post
    And what could be better than being ALONE in an empty parking lot and there's only 1 idiot around... Unlike the streets that are full of idiots...
    So someone having fun doing donuts in an empty parking lot makes them an idiot? Ok.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Justanothername View Post
    So someone having fun doing donuts in an empty parking lot makes them an idiot? Ok.
    In short, yes it does.

Because I don't drool over every Subaru that comes across the board means that I have a negative outlook on things?
    Did I say that? No I did not. I have read alot of topics and the ones I have seen you post on always seem to have some negative feedback, just like this topic. Instead of finding the "fun" in doing something all you think about is "Oh that's not safe..what if this happens, what if that happens" With that type of attitude I highly suspect if you ever joined the military.

In short, yes it does.
    According to you.

The new Anchorman looks good!
    I'm actually not a big anchorman fan. Love Will Farrell though!
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Did I say that? No I did not. I have read alot of topics and the ones I have seen you post on always seem to have some negative feedback, just like this topic. Instead of finding the "fun" in doing something all you think about is "Oh that's not safe..what if this happens, what if that happens" With that type of attitude I highly suspect if you ever joined the military.
    Did I ever say it wasn't fun? And that's the kind of attitude that keeps you alive in combat. I highly suspect you lack the critical thinking skills to look beyond the "fun" to see the potential consequences for your actions.

According to you.
    According to most people.

I was really referring to the fact that in one way or another we're all idiot. For some people you'd have to be an idiot just because of choice of car. Or what you do with it or your money. Or what you said... Take a number, everyone is idiot at some point, at the very least in some-ones view. Don't take any of this serious, seriously

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    With that type of attitude I highly suspect if you ever joined the military.
    And in case you need your suspicions cleared up:

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...lots-pics.html

According to most people.
    That is your opinion.

Did I ever say it wasn't fun? And that's the kind of attitude that keeps you alive in combat. I highly suspect you lack the critical thinking skills to look beyond the "fun" to see the potential consequences for your actions.
    You sure didn't say it was fun did you?

And that's the kind of attitude that keeps you alive in combat.
    We aren't in combat, we are on a car forum

I highly suspect you lack the critical thinking skills to look beyond the "fun" to see the potential consequences for your actions.
    You are incorrect, when the potential consequences are slim to none then my actions are worth it for the "fun" I will have.

Back to the original issue: I've done this, it was a LOAD of fun, and worked like a charm. Had the car spinning on the spot like a top. But then it's good and enough, to not brake stuff and still have my car in one piece it was time to stop and get back to the routine. And of course if you break it you buy it, literally: the parts needed to fix it back up. But then, that's your own responsibility. As long as you don't damage something that's not yours. So yes, there may be consequences and you want to be reasonably sure about what you're doing. For some "reasonable" just means more than others. Doesn't take away from the fun, though. If someone else would rather not have that fun, it's their decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingo View Post
    Back to the original issue: I've done this, it was a LOAD of fun, and worked like a charm. Had the car spinning on the spot like a top. But then it's good and enough, to not brake stuff and still have my car in one piece it was time to stop and get back to the routine. And of course if you break it you buy it, literally: the parts needed to fix it back up. But then, that's your own responsibility. As long as you don't damage something that's not yours. So yes, there may be consequences and you want to be reasonably sure about what you're doing. For some "reasonable" just means more than others. Doesn't take away from the fun, though. If someone else would rather not have that fun, it's their decision.
    Agreed.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    That is your opinion.

You sure didn't say it was fun did you?

We aren't in combat, we are on a car forum

You are incorrect, when the potential consequences are slim to none then my actions are worth it for the "fun" I will have.
    I'll await to see you in a news story. God bless.

I'm not a law breaker but we are getting six to nine inches of the white stuff this weekend up by me. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll await to see you in a news story. God bless.
    Likewise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.