Subaru's caught doing "Dangerous Tricks" in the snow xD - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Subaru's caught doing "Dangerous Tricks" in the snow xD within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Drews ....I have no response that would be nice. hmm, Is Drews always like this?...

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    ....I have no response that would be nice.
    hmm, Is Drews always like this?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by spotsywrx View Post
    Anyone else been pulled over for donuts in a empty lot? Three buddies and I were pulled in Va doing this 2 years ago.
    I've had cops pull into the parking lot, reel down their windows and just motion us to leave, they'll flash their lights, but we never actually get in trouble. I don't think doing donuts in an empty snow covered parking lot at night is harming anyone, ya know?

Hey Drews....I'm not here to get in a pissing contest with you on the subject. Just obvious we have two opposite views on the subject. If you properly access the risk, and mitigate what you can....that sounds like a pretty reasonable approach to me. Bad things can always happen, even under the best circumstances.....that isn't going to stop me from living and having a little fun.

Crossing the street has risk, but if I cross in crosswalks with the lights/signals.....thats about the best you can do to mitigate risk. Still the "unknown" that could happen.
    2013 Ice Silver Premium 5 door - Stage 1 E-Tune

Damn those Subarus, they're always doing dangerous things, like driving in the roads and parking lots...
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

Ya, that is usually what happens around here as well. I am a criminal justice major and looking to work in law enforcement, if i was sent to a call like that I would just send them on their way without conflict. I will always rather someone play off the street as long as they aren't being destructive.
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

At MisterNBG ^
    2011 Wrx Limited Sedan Silver. Nameless muffler delete, Kartboy Short throw w/ cobb knob, Rally Armor mud flaps, 30% tint... Goodbye warranty Cobb AP v3 and Sf intake. Stink-eye mob #1993

Quote Originally Posted by CHRISesBUENO View Post
    thats snowfall?! hahahaha
    Right?! That's nothing where I'm from

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by XRedJar View Post
    Hey Drews.
    I'm not either, I'm just right.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

They can't give you a moving violation like speeding or failure to stop, but they are well within the rights of the law to cite you for reckless endangerment, disturbing the peace, destruction of property, vandalism, etc.

So it's a good idea to intentionally put yourself in harms way when it's not necessary? What if you DID crash and had a passenger in the car with you that got seriously injured? What about other people's property on the lot, light poles, any structures...It's not a good idea to intentionally lose control of your vehicle even on a deserted lot. There are plenty of other, more appropriate forums in which you can do that if you want.
    God, dude do you go out into the world with a suit of bubble wrap on and football helmet? LOL live a little.

It's a huge empty parking lot and they aren't even going that fast or doing anything that crazy. I feel pity for you.

You put yourself in harms way when it's not necessary all the time, like..driving or walking down the road or going on rollercoasters or taking a shower..don't slip! Or bungee jumping or any "extreme sport"

If you live your life by "WHAT IF's" then you must not have much of an exciting life.

Actually, Drews was (probably still is, I just don't know) an Air Force Soldier... and deserves our respect in at least that regard... And he was a good sport when he turned his Sub-aru into a Sub-marine...

Quote Originally Posted by Ingo View Post
    Actually, Drews was (probably still is, I just don't know) an Air Force Soldier... and deserves our respect in at least that regard... And he was a good sport when he turned his Sub-aru into a Sub-marine...
    Being a soldier has no relevance to this thread.

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Justanothername View Post
    Being a soldier has no relevance to this thread.
    Sure it does, I willingly put myself in front of bullets for your freedom.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

im fairly new to this site and hear a lot about this swimming subaru. anyone have a link to this story?

search for "lunchbreak"...

Sure it does, I willingly put myself in front of bullets for your freedom.

Like I said, you being a soldier has no relevance to the topic at hand.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast