I'm Addicted. Period. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on I'm Addicted. Period. within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just did a trip to Mammoth and back on friday from orange county CA, logged a 27.9mpg average for the ...

Just did a trip to Mammoth and back on friday from orange county CA, logged a 27.9mpg average for the entire trip.. the way up I didn't try to conserve on fuel in the least bit.

Yep pretty easy for me to get 28mpg average in this car, which is amazing to me considering what else it can (and does) do. Rally enjoyed my trip up and back in it.. so nice!

Came home and cleaned it up something special.

C

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Also, took it on a fire road (offroad) for the first time. Wow........that was a BLAST!!!

C

On weekdays i only get to drive my car going to work and then back home. Everytime i park my car, i do the usual "look back" at your car look as Im walking away. During my break at work, i usually look out the window to see my baby just to make sure shes ok and that nobody parks near it. I dont take the highway going home, i take the back roads to enjoy it more. Hell, i try to take the longest way home just so i can enjoy it more and longer. I work in the healthcare field so it's very stressful and i need to release some tension on the way home and driving this car really does help.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Man I hear ya, I drive mine for the same reasons. Even the commute home on the highways is so much better just because I'm driving it. Btw my last trip from S Orange County to Mammoth and back, I averaged 28mpg and I did not try and conserve at all going up to mammoth... pretty impreza-ive I say.

how are you guys getting such good gas mileage my computer is telling me Im averaging 16.5 mpg but Im in the break in period i cant be hard on the engine i'm shifting between 2500-3000 rpms? is the computer wrong or am I doing something wrong

The trip computer isn't always accurate. Do the old miles/gallons trick when you fill up your tank to check the computer

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456