Coupe WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42

This is a discussion on Coupe WRX within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Drews It's not personal, I don't really care about you at all. Plus I don't know you ...

  1. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    It's not personal, I don't really care about you at all. Plus I don't know you on a personal level. If you vanished tomorrow, I wouldn't miss you. What I'm telling you, is to actually read instead of just posting random threads that make the forums convoluted. You're not the only person to ask these questions.
    I would miss you

    I do tend to post alot because I have alot of opinions and questions to ask, I guess I could necro some threads from 2009 if that would be better?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rocky Top
    Posts
    2,272
    An impreza coupe? They already made that.. Oh, this guy again..

  4. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    An impreza coupe? They already made that.. Oh, this guy again..
    Ok I guess I should of said "Bring back the coupe" that better for you guys? Jeebus

  5. #19
    Registered User RichD514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Medford, New York, United States
    Posts
    803
    Haha.. In your other thread where you said something about this forum being nicer than the TC forum your on, i thought to myself "i guess he hasn't met Drews yet"

    Getting on topic though.. I personally wouldn't be interested in a wrx coupe.

  6. #20
    Registered User lytlec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    4,295
    2 door cars are annoying.
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

  7. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by RichD514 View Post
    Haha.. In your other thread where you said something about this forum being nicer than the TC forum your on, i thought to myself "i guess he hasn't met Drews yet"

    Getting on topic though.. I personally wouldn't be interested in a wrx coupe.
    You give him to much credit, I know people much worse.

    back on topic though, you like the family sedan look? I personally don't like it that much. I guess if you have a family or always hanging with friends then a 4dr is nice.

  8. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    2 door cars are annoying.
    No, 2 seaters are annoying

  9. #23
    Subaru Newb MainFrame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    7,947
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    To answer your question, they make more money off of sedans, so it wouldn't make sense for them to start making a coupe again.



    For me, a coupe is about as convenient as a herpes flair up. You ever try putting two screaming toddlers in the back of a coupe at Walmart? It's sooo much easier to just open the rear doors and plop them in.. in fact, I probably wouldn't even be able to get my car seats into the rear of a coupe, and it's pretty irresponsible to leave your kids unattended at home when you run to the store. So.. coupe = useless.

  10. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    To answer your question, they make more money off of sedans, so it wouldn't make sense for them to start making a coupe again.



    For me, a coupe is about as convenient as a herpes flair up. You ever try putting two screaming toddlers in the back of a coupe at Walmart? It's sooo much easier to just open the rear doors and plop them in.. in fact, I probably wouldn't even be able to get my car seats into the rear of a coupe, and it's pretty irresponsible to leave your kids unattended at home when you run to the store. So.. coupe = useless.
    Obviously for you it's worthless since you have kiddos. The '15 is starting to grow on me but I dunno yet.

  11. #25
    Subaru Newb MainFrame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    7,947
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Justanothername View Post
    Obviously for you it's worthless since you have kiddos.

    Right.. and I own three Subarus, two of which I bought new. So that's where they're making their money.. semi-responsible 30 somethings with kids (and 25-30 year old IT professionals/engineers).

  12. #26
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    Right.. and I own three Subarus, two of which I bought new. So that's where they're making their money.. semi-responsible 30 somethings with kids (and 25-30 year old IT professionals/engineers).


  13. #27
    Registered User cmayba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    What about my response was hostile? Did the internet hurt your feelings?
    This is why I love clubwrx.

  14. #28
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by cmayba View Post
    This is why I love clubwrx.
    Me too!

  15. #29
    Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rocky Top
    Posts
    2,272
    You can't forget about Subaru making money off the College kids that are buying up the old bugeyes and 98 RS's....who buy refurbished OEM parts to keep their sh*tboxes on the road for a couple more years until they join the working world.

  16. #30
    Registered User lytlec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    4,295

    Coupe WRX

    Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    You can't forget about Subaru making money off the College kids that are buying up the old bugeyes and 98 RS's....who buy refurbished OEM parts to keep their sh*tboxes on the road for a couple more years until they join the working world.
    Oem? F that...I just saved 300 dollars by not buying an OEM power steering pump. Someone needs to inform these college kids not to buy OEM!!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •