Need some advice - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Need some advice within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Justanothername Slap a twin turbo and more hp and torque and it would justify the extra 10k ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Justanothername View Post
    Slap a twin turbo and more hp and torque and it would justify the extra 10k it's demanding, imo. If I'm gonna spend an extra 10k then I want that 10k going towards performance. I couldn't careless about HID lights and Brembo brakes. No offense.
    I don't take any offense at all. I understand the additional performance of each part that you are belittling. I happily paid for my STi. I do not feel that the WRX is a car that is worth belittling compared to my car either. They are different cars for different purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Justanothername View Post
    Stickers add +1 HP also!
    You are wrong. They add 10hp (each), but unfortunately the STi does not come with stickers on it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    I don't take any offense at all. I understand the additional performance of each part that you are belittling. I happily paid for my STi. I do not feel that the WRX is a car that is worth belittling compared to my car either. They are different cars for different purposes.

You are wrong. They add 10hp (each), but unfortunately the STi does not come with stickers on it.
    I agree with you, different car for different people.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    I'm not sure that some of the things you're saying are opinion, they're just wrong. Big brakes, lights, better suspension etc do make a faster car. And manufacturers *are better at building a car.

I think you need to take a step back and think on a bigger level. There's more to cars than Hp numbers and bolting on turbos and I'm sure you know that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.