Christmas Soon!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Christmas Soon! within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What're you excited about towards your Subbie? New Parts? Getting a Subbie? Etc. I'm hoping to finally pay off my ...

I'm engaged to my WRX. kedonot1's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Christmas Soon!

What're you excited about towards your Subbie? New Parts? Getting a Subbie? Etc. I'm hoping to finally pay off my subaru by Christmas!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Maybe new shift boot, e-boot and extended armrest in leather w/red stitching. Spring...Rims & Tires!

I Support ClubWRX
    Hmmm...I want a ducati panigale 1199r and a Porche 918 spyder.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Hmmm...I want a ducati panigale 1199r and a Porche 918 spyder.
    Lol, sounds nice.

Quote Originally Posted by 12WRXMJK View Post
    Maybe new shift boot, e-boot and extended armrest in leather w/red stitching. Spring...Rims & Tires!
    That's sweet, I'm hoping to pay off my car and than buy a downpipe and accessport )

Hopefully will pick up an HT Autos Front Lip and a shorty antenna. Also will most likely pick up some Enkei RPF1 wheels in the spring when I take off the winters.
    Nate - 2012 DGM WRX
    Stinkeye Mob #2.5

I Support ClubWRX
    Sounds like fun !

Well for my suby i got her the Grimmspeed license plate relocator, perrin license plate delete plate, and on order are the black wrx SE side badges. A few early xmas gifts. Then my girlfriend let me pick out some things for the car for Xmas, she is getting my windows tinted for me, plus the Kartboy short shifter and bushing kit. Lol, come spring time, ill have a stock pile of parts to put on the wrx.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX-maniac View Post
    Well for my suby i got her the Grimmspeed license plate relocator, perrin license plate delete plate, and on order are the black wrx SE side badges. A few early xmas gifts. Then my girlfriend let me pick out some things for the car for Xmas, she is getting my windows tinted for me, plus the Kartboy short shifter and bushing kit. Lol, come spring time, ill have a stock pile of parts to put on the wrx.
    Sounds like an amazing Christmas. Good choices!

Quote Originally Posted by kedonot1 View Post
    Sounds like an amazing Christmas. Good choices!
    Thanks! Not to mention at tax time I wll be going stage 2, so as soon as the weather breaks ill have to dedicate a whole day to modding.
    Stink-Eye Mob #301

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks! Not to mention at tax time I wll be going stage 2, so as soon as the weather breaks ill have to dedicate a whole day to modding.
    Oh yeah! I forgot about tax time)) My favorite holiday..(sometimes!) My backup plan on going Stage 2, if it doesn't work out during christmas!

Lol, i hear you there, the exhaust im getting is too much to expect it at xmas time from anyone, so i figured tax time will be a perfect time to do it. I will be picking up a few smaller cheaper parts until then just to have ready, like a turbo heatshield, and a turbo inlet. Just gotta nickel and dime the small stuff together until I get that big check from my taxes.
    Stink-Eye Mob #301

I Support ClubWRX
    Lol, i hear you there, the exhaust im getting is too much to expect it at xmas time from anyone, so i figured tax time will be a perfect time to do it. I will be picking up a few smaller cheaper parts until then just to have ready, like a turbo heatshield, and a turbo inlet. Just gotta nickel and dime the small stuff together until I get that big check from my taxes.
    I'm not really expecting anything from anyone, just detailing and car wash stuff. There's just no overtime work during these holidays, and hopefully more work will be picked up after New Years. I hear ya though, parts aren't cheap for Subaru at all...no matter if it's OEM or aftermarket.
    Need help diagnosing check engine codes? Just message me!

Yea, i agree with you there! The q300 catback is almost 1000 bucks by itself lol. But i have been working a but load of overtime lately, OT is easy to come by during the holidays in my profession lol. So I may have the money for at least the downpipe sooner rather than later.
    Stink-Eye Mob #301

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea, i agree with you there! The q300 catback is almost 1000 bucks by itself lol. But i have been working a but load of overtime lately, OT is easy to come by during the holidays in my profession lol. So I may have the money for at least the downpipe sooner rather than later.
    I want the Q300 so bad, but I'm gonna get the Cobb Tuning down pipe first. That's good though, working is good. You need to work overtime to afford a WRX, lmao. But you're very lucky that OT is easy for you during the holidays...wish It was for me!
    Need help diagnosing check engine codes? Just message me!

Cobb downpipes are nice, but im not a fan of the bellmouth, i prefer the divorced wastegate tube. So im just doing a straight invidia tbe.
    Stink-Eye Mob #301

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.