Christmas Soon! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Christmas Soon! within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by WRX-maniac Help me out guys. GF told me she will either A: get my windows tinted for ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-maniac View Post
    Help me out guys. GF told me she will either A: get my windows tinted for me for xmas, or B: buy me the CS style front lip that i want. Which one shoud I do??? She said I cant have both lol.
    C: Get a new GF...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

window tint

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by i8buffalowings View Post
    window tint
    ^ this, I love my tint. Helps a lot with all around driving comfort. no more sun in the eyes
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Quote Originally Posted by RichD514 View Post
    C: Get a new GF...
    LMAO!!! well i would consider that, but she is doing one of those two things, whichever i decide, plus getting me an xbox one. Soooooo i cant gripe to much.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX-maniac View Post
    LMAO!!! well i would consider that, but she is doing one of those two things, whichever i decide, plus getting me an xbox one. Soooooo i cant gripe to much.
    damn dude, you have a good GF if she is getting you all of that!
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    ^That. Wow!! My girlfriend got me a candle last year as one of my gifts, but also a shirt that I wanted but didn't buy myself. I hand made here an earring/jewelry book. It was rad, even though we had "smaller" gifts.

You're getting it good this christmas man! I say get window tint, definitely more useful than a front lip.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    ^That. Wow!! My girlfriend got me a candle last year as one of my gifts, but also a shirt that I wanted but didn't buy myself. I hand made here an earring/jewelry book. It was rad, even though we had "smaller" gifts.

You're getting it good this christmas man! I say get window tint, definitely more useful than a front lip.
    Yeah same here. I never expect much from my GF. I'll probably get one or two shirt and tie combos this year, or something along those lines.
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxnguyen View Post
    $400+ Christmas presents to yourself
    somewhat, I see it as a christmas gift to my car
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.