Christmas Soon! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38

This is a discussion on Christmas Soon! within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by WRX-maniac Cobb downpipes are nice, but im not a fan of the bellmouth, i prefer the divorced ...

  1. #16
    I'm engaged to my WRX. kedonot1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    92
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX-maniac View Post
    Cobb downpipes are nice, but im not a fan of the bellmouth, i prefer the divorced wastegate tube. So im just doing a straight invidia tbe.
    Sounds sweet man. I'm thinking the same setup.
    Need help diagnosing check engine codes? Just message me!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User WRX-maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western Maryland
    Posts
    441
    Yea dude, invidia makes awesome stuff, plus its generally cheaper than cobb. I have just heard some horror stories about bellmouth's creating boost creep before, apparently divorced wastegate tubes allow better boost control. But i could be wrong.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

  4. #18
    I'm engaged to my WRX. kedonot1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    92
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX-maniac View Post
    Yea dude, invidia makes awesome stuff, plus its generally cheaper than cobb. I have just heard some horror stories about bellmouth's creating boost creep before, apparently divorced wastegate tubes allow better boost control. But i could be wrong.
    Yeah they do, and I heard the same thing. I'm gonna have to do more research though before I start buying stuff.
    Need help diagnosing check engine codes? Just message me!

  5. #19
    Registered User WRX-maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western Maryland
    Posts
    441
    Yea i did the same thing, research. And thats what I came up with. Divorced wastegate DP FTW! lol
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

  6. #20
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,039
    I Support ClubWRX
    BAH! (humbhug)
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  7. #21
    I'm engaged to my WRX. kedonot1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    92
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX-maniac View Post
    Yea i did the same thing, research. And thats what I came up with. Divorced wastegate DP FTW! lol
    Yeah, I might do same! Let me know what you end up doing, because I have a 2011 WRX aswell. And let me know how everything is.
    Need help diagnosing check engine codes? Just message me!

  8. #22
    Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rocky Top
    Posts
    2,273
    I'm getting some candy, a couple clothing items, and dinner from my parents. I'll get some money from other family members but not enough to buy car parts. And from myself I get nothing cause I'm broke as sh8t...college. Maybe i'll gift my self some granola bars.

  9. #23
    I'm engaged to my WRX. kedonot1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    92
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    I'm getting some candy, a couple clothing items, and dinner from my parents. I'll get some money from other family members but not enough to buy car parts. And from myself I get nothing cause I'm broke as sh8t...college. Maybe i'll gift my self some granola bars.
    Yeah, we all know that feeling, unfortunately. ):
    Need help diagnosing check engine codes? Just message me!

  10. #24
    Registered User WRX-maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western Maryland
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by kedonot1 View Post
    Yeah, I might do same! Let me know what you end up doing, because I have a 2011 WRX aswell. And let me know how everything is.
    Will do, I have a build thread started, so it will probably be in there whenever i get the parts installed. Should be around march/april. So just keep an eye out.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

  11. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    392
    I'm getting my 45K service done

  12. #26
    Registered User McBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Buckeye State
    Posts
    786
    I'll be getting myself some all weather floor mats, a set of rallyarmor mudflaps, and possibly a Kartboy short shifter kit with bushings. If I get the Kartboy then I guess that means I'll have to get a custom shift nob from WC Lathe Works .
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

  13. #27
    Registered User wrxnguyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    714 Orange County
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    I'll be getting myself some all weather floor mats, a set of rallyarmor mudflaps, and possibly a Kartboy short shifter kit with bushings. If I get the Kartboy then I guess that means I'll have to get a custom shift nob from WC Lathe Works .
    $400+ Christmas presents to yourself

  14. #28
    Registered User Ampliified's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Warren Twp, NJ
    Posts
    782
    I really wanna get a rear diffuser and side skirts for my baby
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

  15. #29
    Registered User cogito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Southern NH
    Posts
    325
    The Rex got new blizzaks, and steeies. Might throw in some weather tech mats....unfortunately the GF wants a new toilet upstairs, garbage disposal unit, and dishwasher So the clear bra is out the window for right now.... might sneak in a Kartboy come tax time....
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

  16. #30
    Registered User WRX-maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western Maryland
    Posts
    441
    Help me out guys. GF told me she will either A: get my windows tinted for me for xmas, or B: buy me the CS style front lip that i want. Which one shoud I do??? She said I cant have both lol.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •