Radar Detector Question (NJ) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Radar Detector Question (NJ) within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by ExiledMafia Thats good, I already have plans to put on a short throw and nameless exhaust. Would ...

Quote Originally Posted by ExiledMafia View Post
    Thats good, I already have plans to put on a short throw and nameless exhaust. Would love to get my hands dirty and learn/do it myself (with the help of some others).
    If you put in a short throw make sure to do the front/rear shifter bushings as well. It will make a world of difference. The shifter is a really easy install, and the bushings aren't too much more difficult. There are a bunch of how to posts and videos that will walk you through it.
    2014 Subaru WRX WRB Stage 1
    Stink-Eye Mob # 1.618

Previous Vehicles: 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i; 1997 Ford Mustang Cobra; 1998 Audi A4 1.8T; 1995 Ford Mustang
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster. - Jeremy Clarkson

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ExiledMafia View Post
    Thats good, I already have plans to put on a short throw and nameless exhaust. Would love to get my hands dirty and learn/do it myself (with the help of some others).
    Those two mods are really easy to do. I, myself, have done both, and I know a bunch of other local guys have as well.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123