Turbo not working

This is a discussion on Turbo not working within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Was driving my 2003 wrx just recently bought it 130,000 miles and the turbo stopped working and no boost pressure ...

Turbo not working

Was driving my 2003 wrx just recently bought it 130,000 miles and the turbo stopped working and no boost pressure any ideas what the problem is?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I hate it when that happens. They get so lazy...

We need more details...any smoke...any weird noise...other mods...how are you telling you have no boost pressure...
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

No smoke nothing seems wrong but there's no boost and my boost pressure gauge doesn't go past zero. I have aftermarket up pipe and down pipe and my exhaust seems a lot louder after it stopped working

Check all of the rubber hoses around the turbo assembly. The first, most likely event was the breaking or separation of a hose connection. Without those, the turbocharger will not function properly, if at all. Next, if those are completely connected, if the turbo still does not function, check that the small hose at your bypass valve is connected properly. Pictures of your engine bay would be very helpful.