I just can't have anything nice
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on I just can't have anything nice within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Went into a store, no scratch on Hood. Come out of store an hour later to a scratch on my ...

I just can't have anything nice

Went into a store, no scratch on Hood. Come out of store an hour later to a scratch on my hood.
    I'm sure the minivan parked next to me had something to do with it

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Damn that sucks.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    I know the feeling. It sucks. Sorry

if it looks like your wheels are worth more than the car your parking next to, i'd find another parking spot

There weren't any cars next to me when i parked.
    I don't even know how someone could be this careless... I could understand dinging some ones door by accident, or walking to close and rubbing their Fanny-pack against my paint.. But this is on the hood.. Like as if sometime tired sliding across my hood.

looks like someone keyed you to be honest

Oh man! It's sucks. I usually park so far away when I go stores and such and try to park at corners as much as possible.

You're probably right.. To big to be accidental.

Damn that sucks dude. Did you double park or something? It looks like they started at the center of your hood and carved their key in hard as they walked towards your driver's side. Haters. Jealous because you drive a sexy beast and they drive a child molester mini van. They probably can't even afford candy.

Haha.. Guess they were mad because they couldn't lure children into their pedovan!

Well all of my savings today just went our the window... It's probably going to cost this much to fix.

Might want to check with the store to see if they have security cameras

key marks.
    i had to fix so many of these when i was detailing, and it still pisses me off just as much as the owners. i agree with kritzell, ask about camaras. might just get lucky and have your hood repaired out of someone's pocket other than yours. it does look like some will buff out, but thats little help when you know how big that scar is.mine has one like that from a long time before i got the car. same damm spot.

grrrrrr.....! sorry man
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    I know the feeling. It sucks. Sorry
    As do I. May they die in a fire screaming. Or linger in a burn ward for a month or two.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Seeing this hurts my soul. I'm always checking mine for scratches after parking out somewhere.

People just don't care anymore. What stinks is that even if this was an accident nobody leaves a note anymore or tries to get ahold of the owner. Sorry that happened to you. I agree though about trying to see if any cameras saw it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.