I just can't have anything nice - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on I just can't have anything nice within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by RichD514 Getting back on topic... Had it wet sanded and compounded today... Looks awesome..like it never happened! ...

Quote Originally Posted by RichD514 View Post
    Getting back on topic... Had it wet sanded and compounded today... Looks awesome..like it never happened! https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-u...005_134531.jpg
    That's a real nice job! How much was the repair?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wrxnguyen View Post
    That's a real nice job! How much was the repair?
    $100

Good deal!!

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm glad that they could fix you up.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Getting back on topic... Had it wet sanded and compounded today... Looks awesome..like it never happened! https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-u...005_134531.jpg
    That turned out great! Did you go to a dealership, autobody place or a detailer?
    2013 WRX Premium Hatch DGM

Got it done at a local detailer. My father used this guy a few times to detail his vette, and he was very pleased with how they cleaned up some minor scratches and swirls. I figured for a hundred bucks, why not try it.. And I'm glad i did before laying out 5x that much.

$100
    It's like it never happened! Can't complain with the price, either!

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    That's amazing. They really did a good job.

I'm engaged to my WRX. kedonot1's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    ****ing scumbags. I hate people like that, it's unbelievable. Just because you worked hard for a car, that they can't afford...they have the urge to key it? And they're just jealous to the max because they're driving apiece of **** honda thats worth $1,000.

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kedonot1 View Post
    ****ing scumbags. I hate people like that, it's unbelievable. Just because you worked hard for a car, that they can't afford...they have the urge to key it? And they're just jealous to the max because they're driving apiece of **** honda thats worth $1,000.
    I don't think you understand people very well. I highly doubt they walk up to the car and key it out of jealously. That mentality is almost a superiority complex on your part because you make it appear that you think you're better than someone who drives a $1000 Honda. Stuff like this happens just because some people are jackasses and nothing more.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

I'm engaged to my WRX. kedonot1's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    That response is correct and not correct.

Some people have to 'do' something because someone has something that they don't have. It's all of a matter of making them self feel better/get pleasure from it. It's not mentality, or I would be seeing all different manufacturers of cars keyed. Also, all the cars in the same parking lot of this WRX would've been keyed than. But it's true that people are jackasses and nothing more.

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kedonot1 View Post
    That response is correct and not correct.

Some people have to 'do' something because someone has something that they don't have. It's all of a matter of making them self feel better/get pleasure from it. It's not mentality, or I would be seeing all different manufacturers of cars keyed. Also, all the cars in the same parking lot of this WRX would've been keyed than. But it's true that people are jackasses and nothing more.
    Who said it was even keyed? Perhaps a rude person just set their purse or bag on the hood of the car and caused the scrach dragging it across the hood of the car when leaving. Even if his car was keyed, I highly doubt that someone had it out for his WRX that bad that they felt the need to key the hood. And if they felt strongly enough to key the hood, why didn't they do more damage as they continued past the car? I think it was likely an accident that someone didn't want to own up to. FWIW, vandals just like to vandalize regardless of the make of vehicle.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345