Theft.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Theft. within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all., I have always tunned Hondas since I can remember and since I moved to Florida my S2k was ...

Theft.

Hello all., I have always tunned Hondas since I can remember and since I moved to Florida my S2k was stolen so I bought my 2012 obp wrx. My question to you is do wrx get stolen often? I'm always aware but is it as bad as the Hondas or evo?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    No.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    here in orlando, three 04 STi's haven been stolen within a month. the 04's do NOT have an immobilizer like the 05+ wrx & sti's do so i'm sure that's why people are targeting that year. we have also had supra's and about 7 evo's stolen this year as well. thieves will take whatever they want whenever they want however, i don't think you'll have any trouble with a newer wrx.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Thanks. That's what I want to hear I'm from orlando too

I Support ClubWRX
    sure no problem. we have meets every wednesday around 9-9:30ish in the parking lot next to sonics on semoran by the 408.

NASIOC - View Single Post - Weekly Orlando Meet Thread - (Wednesday nights) Ver 3.0

desiree

I Support ClubWRX
    That's not really a fair comparo. Hondas are consistently in the top 10 for stolen cars every year. WRXs never make that list. Mainly because WRXs are not produced at nearly the same quantity as Hondas, even the S2Ks. Keep in mind the Hondas as a whole are among the top sold cars in the US every year as well. So there will be a greater chance for those cars to get stolen and the numbers will be skewed in their direction.

Is there a chance your car might get stolen? Absolutely. Just like wrxtreme06 said, thieves will steal whatever they can get their grubby hands on. If possible, make sure you're in a safe lot/area when you park and that's the best you can do for your car.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Very true. Living here in Florida its getting worse and worse. Looking forward to modding this car

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes View Post
    That's not really a fair comparo. Hondas are consistently in the top 10 for stolen cars every year. WRXs never make that list. Mainly because WRXs are not produced at nearly the same quantity as Hondas, even the S2Ks. Keep in mind the Hondas as a whole are among the top sold cars in the US every year as well. So there will be a greater chance for those cars to get stolen and the numbers will be skewed in their direction.

Is there a chance your car might get stolen? Absolutely. Just like wrxtreme06 said, thieves will steal whatever they can get their grubby hands on. If possible, make sure you're in a safe lot/area when you park and that's the best you can do for your car.

Cool I'll check it out. Time ?

I Support ClubWRX
    Only one way to find out.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rekoneyez View Post
    Cool I'll check it out. Time ?
    Around 9 or 9:30

desiree

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.