Impreza or Genesis Coupe2.0t ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Impreza or Genesis Coupe2.0t ? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello Guys, I'm new here and I just want to ask a tight question! (well for me) By next month, ...

Cool Impreza or Genesis Coupe2.0t ?

Hello Guys,
    I'm new here and I just want to ask a tight question! (well for me)

By next month, I'll be getting my new car! Just sharing. So these are my choices FRS/BRZ, Impreza WRX (not the STi) and Genesis Coupe 2.0t.
    But my main choices are GC and Impreza not really FRS/BRZ since its really small and slow but it looks good I admit.

So which one should I get and why? between these 2? Lately I've been digging through impreza's informations. Since they both got Turbos and They are about at the same price and horses, I'm really confused. But as of now, I'm so convinced in getting subaru. Please help me decide!!!

Comments/Opinions will be deeply appreciated!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    This isn't exactly the answer since it tends to wander a bit into other areas but it can't hurt:

2013 wrx vs. 2013 genisis coupe
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

drive both, see which you like better

/choice
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I Support ClubWRX
    Questions like these are really tough to answer.

You really need to drive both and decide which one YOU want more. It depends heavily on your lifestyle and the way you drive.

I'm sure these aren't the answers you were hoping for
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Thanks for the replies! I appreciate your opinions. But here's a different question. Uhm, What can you say about the Impreza WRX like both positive and negative?

They are two completely different cars made to do different things. So as said above, figure out what YOU want in a car. Test drive each to compare and decide based on what you like and what is more practical for you. I have no idea who you are, what you do, what you like, or anything, so I can't make your decision for you.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

Oh I'm sorry Yeah maybe I'll test drive them both and thank for your opinion. Well, all I wanted is a nice car and fast and looking good as well and most of all durable and dependable in the long run. So I ended up with these two cars. I want to like upgrade it by then and you know probably tune it up and buy rims and stuff like those I'm only 22 and I like fast cars but ofcourse not beyond my budget.

If your in the Philly area and would like to test drive a genesis coupe, let me know. I work at a dealership.

get a subaru brz. new, rear wheel drive. get both in one car lol.
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

Thank you so much for that offer! But I'm from arizona, but I really do appreciate what you've just said. Thank you sir!!!

BRZ? But I think brz is kinda small but yes I know it definitely look good and I heard it is fun to drive as well. But I want a bigger size. I can't move on from GC and Impreza WRX. :/ hmmm

I Support ClubWRX
    How about giving us some background info to go on.

What are your hobbies? Do you have kids/pets? Do you need to haul larger objects on a regular basis? Stuff like that.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Well I'm single and not planning to get married anytime soon and I still have a SUV here so even If I need to carry big stuff in my car I can just use the other one. My hobbies, I've liked cars since long long before and I like computer as well and hanging out, I think that's about it. hahaha So yeah I don't mind how big or small the trunk or space of the car and I like the looks of both subaru impreza wrx and GC. They're both awesome and look good. But I want to know what people think and will decide to get If they're at my place.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Do you enjoy long walks on the beach?
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

There's no beach here in Phoenix. So I think even If I do want to have long walks on the beach, I won't be able to. Hmmm

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast