Impreza or Genesis Coupe2.0t ? - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Impreza or Genesis Coupe2.0t ? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Great tip for comparing cars and prices by location.... Consumer Reports. I think it was 25 bucks to join (which ...

Great tip for comparing cars and prices by location.... Consumer Reports. I think it was 25 bucks to join (which is what I did before buying my WRX), super easy to cancel (online... took 2 seconds), and the dealerships that are displayed offer a price match guarantee. Its awesome because you can see the lowest prices the car you want has sold for across the country and then use that information to haggle at the dealership. Or you always could buy the car you want from out of state and have it shipped to you (what I did). Knowledge is power my friend.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by x3cerwin View Post
    Oh you are? Im from Gilbert! And thats what I realized, I think the Subaru is more useful in the long run.
    So maybe Im going for it. Since going to a trip can never be prevented! thank you so much! Anyway I have one more question, do you have any idea where you can upgrade your car here in arizona. Like a shop where you can buy those intake, exhaust etc in a good price and where they could install it as well???
    Drive both and decide which you like more. What matters most is you're happy with your purchase. For me the choice was easy because I never had a 4 door car before. To me that was a needed change.

I haven't modified my car at all and I am new to the Subbie game. I am currently saving to buy my Cobb V3 AP. A coworker of mine has a 2nd gen with some modding done. He recommends FAT. I havent been there myself but I've head good things.
    Forced Air Technologies - Home

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Ray I'd love to go through your corners with gusto
    Rofflecopter
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I was in the same boat awd sealed the deal for me

I traded out of my GenCoupe 2.0 Rspec for my 12 wrx. I just didnt fall in love with it like I had thought. It is WAY underpowered and almost any extensive modding that you do to it, it still yields very minimal results. Even 'high' power numbers in the gen leave something to be desired. Same went for some 3.8's Id driven as well. Had a lot of problems too. Looked good lowered, tho. Thats about it. Wrx is far beyond the gencoupe. No regrets and didnt think twice when a deal came about.

WRX's suck. Nobody likes them. Get a honda.

Quote Originally Posted by irickchad View Post
    WRX's suck. Nobody likes them. Get a honda.
    Now you're catching on!!!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Haha...I went from a 2006 Honda S2000 with bolt ons and a tune to my 13 WRX Preimum 5 door.

I wanted something fast, handled well, but had more space. Done!

I got exactly what I needed and wanted in the WRX. The AWD sealed the deal. The only mod I've made is to get the Cobb AP and a e-tune.

Write out a list of needs and wants first, then go drive both. See what ticks off more boxes.

You can be sure the majority of folks in here are going to tell you the WRX is the way to go. Just like on a GC forum....more would tout the coupe's superiority.

We can offer advice online...but it's up to you to know what you need and want out of a car to be happy with it. Cause the truth is that you can compare spec sheets all day and maybe get some answers.....but until you experience both for yourself....probably won't know for sure.
    2013 Ice Silver Premium 5 door - Stage 1 E-Tune

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.