version 8 swrx sti

This is a discussion on version 8 swrx sti within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey peeps how we today? Sorry if this is in the wrong place to put this but in a hurry ...

version 8 swrx sti

Hey peeps how we today?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place to put this but in a hurry lol!

Can any one tell me where i might be able to find a version 8 wrx sti for sale being either white or black with resonable low k's please. K's more important to me than price is as long it is worth it And have lkooked on Trade Me but nada!!

Cheers!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Have you tried the rest of the internet?
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

You're not done searching until you get here:
    The End of the Internet
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ingo View Post
    You're not done searching until you get here:
    The End of the Internet
    I had to click that and...I was impressed

Hahaha that's a good one

Yeah been looking around. but do you have any other suggestions on where to look?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jstmad View Post
    Yeah been looking around. but do you have any other suggestions on where to look?
    What is your location?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    What is your location?
    I live in Christchurch

I Support ClubWRX
    Since this is a US based site the locals won't be of much help. Are most v8 cars there grey imports or?

I'm assuming you mean Christchurch NZ and not one of several UK cities. Anyway, have you seen the ad for an 03 locally?

Warren Hislop Motors, Manawatu Wanganui. Call 06 8256320.

Good luck.

http://www.autotrader.co.nz/used-car...subaru-wrx+sti
    Last edited by SD_GR; 09-18-2013 at 02:34 PM.
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Thank you soo much. thought i ask the enthusiasts since wasn't getting very far. Yeah Chch NZ. Will try there thanx again for the help

I Support ClubWRX