K&N Intake W/Stage 1 AP Tune? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on K&N Intake W/Stage 1 AP Tune? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by tesla317 No problem, but just a heads up incase you didn't know... These AccessPORT maps are designed ...

Quote Originally Posted by tesla317 View Post
    No problem, but just a heads up incase you didn't know...

These AccessPORT maps are designed for use with Accesstuner Race Software. You will need to download the Accesstuner Race Software from COBB to run these maps. It takes 24 hours for Cobb to send the software so plan aheadDownload the software here COBB Tuning AccessTUNER Race Request Form

That's from TP's website. You have to get that software before you can get the maps on your AP. Good luck!
    I did read about that earlier, but unfortunately I have to have the Accessport Serial # in order to get it.. I tried filling out the application for the software then got to that part and was SOL lol. I wish there was a way I could get the software before hand so I was ready to go once I got the Accessport, but that doesn't seem possible...

Eric also responded back to my email within an hour stating that his maps would quote "Be much for powerful than any Cobb map and was specifically designed for a K&N intake" So we will see how it goes!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch08WRX View Post
    I did read about that earlier, but unfortunately I have to have the Accessport Serial # in order to get it.. I tried filling out the application for the software then got to that part and was SOL lol. I wish there was a way I could get the software before hand so I was ready to go once I got the Accessport, but that doesn't seem possible...

Eric also responded back to my email within an hour stating that his maps would quote "Be much for powerful than any Cobb map and was specifically designed for a K&N intake" So we will see how it goes!
    Oh ok, I didn't know it required the serial number. That's awesome, I'm sure you will be satisfied. I loved the way my K&N sounded...I took it off and the only reason I finally sold it was I couldn't find a map for it other than a custom tune...wished I would have known about TP. Anyways I'm gonna email him and see what he says about my knocks.

Anyways, when u get the tune let us know what you think.

Well I finally got my Accessport V3 and purchased the Stage 1 Torqued Performance map for my 08 WRX... All I can say is WOW! The car overall just runs much "smoother" and the response time compared to before is incredible. I am still running my K&N Typhoon Intake, now on the proper tune, and you can tell this is how the car was meant to be. I now realize how horrible the car had ran before this (assuming it was not tuned for the intake from the original owner). The pull's are night and day and overall am very happy with the Torqued Performance Stage 1 map and all the features on the V3. Just thought I would give an update for those who cared!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12