Love for the WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Love for the WRX within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Drews I don't like the Turbo Subaru models. I have love for my NA Subarus. I had ...

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    I don't like the Turbo Subaru models. I have love for my NA Subarus.
    I had you pegged for a Subaru antagonist.... but it's the turbos ....
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Certainly makes them more powerfull. I still prefer the throttle response and rev characteristics of a non turbo though.

Subaru needs to make an NA V8 boxer. Badass.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Wonder what that would sound like.

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx frog View Post
    But.. but.. a turbo makes everything better..
    Honestly, if I buy another "performance" vehicle, it will likely be a V8 of some type. Linear power band FTW.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kritzell View Post
    Wonder what that would sound like.
    Like an 8 cyl Porsche.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Honestly, if I buy another "performance" vehicle, it will likely be a V8 of some type. Linear power band FTW.
    I almost made an impulse buy before I got the Rex and bought a 2004 jet black SVT Cobra, 54k miles. What a freaking awesome car, and that supercharged V-8 just pulled from any rpm like no ones business. Absolutely zero practicality, which I need with all the things I like to do and living in Washington, but as a second car, holy hell I would have gotten it. Never enjoyed a Mustang more, even moreso than the newer Shelby GT500 I drove. Just had more character, and the IRS was worlds better in the corners than that live rear axle must Stangs have. Maybe one day.
    **Stink-Eye Mob Member #96**

2013 Rex Hatch Rally Blue
    Crying over money spent on this car and my obsession with hi-fi/ audiophile goodies

"I would buy that car if I was the sort of person who looked at my sister and thought, mmmmmm." -Jeremy Clarkson, referencing the Ford Mustang

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12