Tint shop CRASHED MY 2013 WRX!!!! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Tint shop CRASHED MY 2013 WRX!!!! within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by pete25r does this count as another neon getting the s#$t kicked out of it by a WRX? ...

Quote Originally Posted by pete25r View Post

does this count as another neon getting the s#$t kicked out of it by a WRX?
    +1

Sorry this happened to you. It's a pain in the butt when you have to go through hoops to get things right. But at least the end result looks fantastic! What % tint did you end up going with? I especially like the windshield visor. Looking good!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Sucks. But could have been a lot worse if it had rolled downhill & picked up speed. At least he left the wheel turned.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Wow. Good manager. He should train his/her employees how to park a manual shift car next routine store meeting tho. Glad its fixed right!
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

Tint is 18% all around including windshield strip. The tint has settled much better than what is shown in the picture.

Luckily my car didn't turn too close to hit the truck parked to the left. That truck bed has a metal bumper! Otherwise, I would be looking at metal damage with my door and that would be a whole new nightmare!

Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    Wow, how do you forget to use the hand brake on a manual car?!
    I do this at least twice a month. But I ALWAYS park in gear.

Glad to hear your entire ordeal went smoothly man.

I Support ClubWRX
    Glad everything worked out ok. Watching the footage was pretty funny, got to say. Goes to show you really can't trust anyone with your keys. Well learned lesson.

That sucks man! Glad it turned out ok in the end!
    Yellow lights mean go faster!!!

Awful! Glad everything worked out for you. Tint looks good.

glad it all worked out for you, although I would say with video footage of neglagence they didn't have a choice. i would say the guy that picked up the tab will be moving all cars from then on....

This just further discourages my already discouraged faith in humanity. I don't hardly trust anyone driving my car other than myself. I don't even trust anyone else doing an oil change.

It's sad really...I fall into a small category of people who try to take exceptional care of their personal, as well as others, belongings. Observing people daily, I constantly question the intelligence of so many others. It never ceases to amaze/sicken me.

I've met so many car owners who could care less what they do to their car. Interior is trashed, body beat, etc... and I seem to always get the shaft! I've learned to NEVER ASSUME anything in life, especially how someone else treats your vehicle. Hell, maybe my standards are too high lol.

People make mistakes, we all do. But seeing this along with many other instances of neglect to customer cars...I'm afraid to leave my car with anyone else! I'm glad it worked out for you in the long run!

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by tesla317 View Post
    This just further discourages my already discouraged faith in humanity. I don't hardly trust anyone driving my car other than myself. I don't even trust anyone else doing an oil change.

It's sad really...I fall into a small category of people who try to take exceptional care of their personal, as well as others, belongings. Observing people daily, I constantly question the intelligence of so many others. It never ceases to amaze/sicken me.

I've met so many car owners who could care less what they do to their car. Interior is trashed, body beat, etc... and I seem to always get the shaft! I've learned to NEVER ASSUME anything in life, especially how someone else treats your vehicle. Hell, maybe my standards are too high lol.

People make mistakes, we all do. But seeing this along with many other instances of neglect to customer cars...I'm afraid to leave my car with anyone else! I'm glad it worked out for you in the long run!
    Why? He didn't do anything malicious. It was just an accident. It's not like he raped the guys mother. C'mon. It's just a car.

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Why? He didn't do anything malicious. It was just an accident. It's not like he raped the guys mother. C'mon. It's just a car.
    +1
    Seriously.. Accidents happen. If your not going to trust someone with your car, you might as well not drive your car. You're more likely to get rear-ended at a stop light than a tint guy forgetting to set the hand brake, and gravity pushing your car into a neon. (I have no facts to back that up.. But I'm pretty sure I'm right)

I know, hence I said we all make mistakes. But my point is it's amazing how people are. And just a car?? Yes, worse could happen...but when I trust my 24k investment with someone else, I would expect better than this. As with the many incidents that have been shared on this forum.

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    No... It's a Subaru.
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

Quote Originally Posted by wrxnguyen View Post
    Update to the new bumper, headlight, and grill. At first, fix auto wanted me to bring in my car so they could "blend" the new bumper to the car, that way I won't able to see the contrast. The term blend meant for them to paint up to 5" of my fender and hood. Why the hell would I give them the chance to ruin original paint?!?

Can you guys see the contrast? Neither can I

Looks good ...I work in a body shop.... normally yes when we paint bumpers we do blend the fenders why the hood? Lol but..... it doesn't matter what you do with any color bumpers will always look a little different because it is plastic other than metal. Normally a hair darker. Sucks but thats the way it goes. Lol looks good tho.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.