Steering wheel hand positions. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Steering wheel hand positions. within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I usually have one hand racecar driver and the same hands elbow on my door arm rest. =] I've gotten ...

I usually have one hand racecar driver and the same hands elbow on my door arm rest. =] I've gotten too accustomed in driving with one hand.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Crap. I'm either a D-bag or one-handed mom (7 o'clock). Funny pic!

I steer only with my suicide knob. Why touch the wheel and get it all dirty?

I used to steer with my knees, while hand-rolling a smoke. Don't do that anymore, there's a absolute no-smoking rule in this car. First no-smoking car ever, and it actually works. Mostly because I'm afraid that once the rule is broken it'll happen regularly... But I have no idea where I keep my hand(s) on the wheel, anything that's comfortable. Changes all the time. . .
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

Im somewhere between farmer and racecar driver, i kind of change between the two depending on the situation. Farmer is more for highway rides and race car driver for the back roads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234