STi Video.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on STi Video. within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Rookie Photographer, but I think it came out great, let me know what you think! My buddy is getting into ...

STi Video.

Rookie Photographer, but I think it came out great, let me know what you think!

My buddy is getting into photography (plans to go to college for it) so he asked me and a few other friends to do quick edit's on our cars. Here's the edit of my 2011 STi.

Enjoy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Great video, but you need rear mudflaps.
    -NAS

2000 AUDI A4 - Totaled
    2001 AUDI A4 - Sold
    2011 SUBARU WRX (LR) - DAILY
    MODS: Pioneer AVH-p4300dvd - 30% Tint - Smoked Tails - Bi-Xenon Projector retrofit w/ DDM Tuning 35w5000k - Fender vent led turn signals - Auto Meter Boost Gauge

I Support ClubWRX
    Was that a school zone I saw around 1:25?

Video ain't bad. Song sucks.

+1 rear mudflaps
    - 2011 WRB STI

Cobb stage II tune ~ Invidia TBE * Cobb Intake

I Support ClubWRX
    Video is quite good.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Was that a school zone I saw around 1:25?
    No sir, That would be the back roads behind my house. I believe he also sped that clip up slightly, as well as the clip in the beginning of me coming around the bend, under the underpass.

Reason I don't have rear mudflaps, I don't really like the way it makes the car look from behind, and rear wheels don't throw too much debris at the car. I like having just fronts. To each their own.

I see some like it and some don't. That's with everything! But please keep in mind, this is his only his 4th edit.

I don't think I could make a video like that about my car and not feel like I was being a little over the top...

Quote Originally Posted by ProZach626 View Post
    I don't think I could make a video like that about my car and not feel like I was being a little over the top...
    Why is that? I'm 18 and greatly appreciate the first car I got. Not to mention it wasn't my idea, my buddy asked if he could do it. Thanks for your input, although it was un-necessary, and made no changes on my view-points and idea's. Moving on.

I Support ClubWRX
    I liked it! Editing was good (for a 4th edit), I can see some potential. Also, your car looks really nice!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    I liked it! Editing was good (for a 4th edit), I can see some potential. Also, your car looks really nice!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    thank you.

Video looks good.. car looks fresh... LOVE the dog just running around in the background chasing a tennis ball lol
    Chris Soon to be Stage 2...
    05 l WRB l WRX

loved the video definitely could of picked a different song though. as for the mud flap situation you are right the rear tires dont throw up to much at the car but they do throw stuff at other cars and i think ur ride would look way better with a full set. especially in that red. just my input.

I like the car. It must just be me, but I can not stand those mud flaps on our cars. I'm just use to the molded plastic flaps that are rounded against the wheel well. I understand these are for rally type driving in the gravel but for the street I don't like them.

But again, nice car!

I liked the vid. Editing was cool.

I actually really liked that song...what was it?

I will say that I dislike mudflaps on all of our cars. Not a fan, period. Though they are functional.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by 12wrxphilly View Post
    loved the video definitely could of picked a different song though. as for the mud flap situation you are right the rear tires dont throw up to much at the car but they do throw stuff at other cars and i think ur ride would look way better with a full set. especially in that red. just my input.
    I used to have rear flaps, until I decided to back into my driveway, and the bump from the snowplow, and my wheels ripped em rite off, never got around to re-installing a set (they are ikea cutting boards).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast