Will be getting dynoed (mustang) this coming Friday!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Will be getting dynoed (mustang) this coming Friday!! within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by WrxPower That is horrible. Can you provide a better picture so we can see #s? It looks ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WrxPower
    That is horrible. Can you provide a better picture so we can see #s? It looks like your minimum AFR is 10.92 (can't tell for sure), and if that's the case, with the shape of the AFR curve, you should NOT be driving that car hard. Something is wrong, either mechanically or electronically.
    Last edited by EJ257; 06-01-2013 at 09:56 PM.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WrxPower View Post

Ouch.. did they say anything about your AFRs while you were on the dyno?

I Support ClubWRX

Doesn't look that bad...AFRs hit 11.2-11.3 under most of the load...and tapers til redline. Lot of hills in the curves though.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, the graph was a little deceiving.. those numbers look okay, not great. I would try to smooth it out a little.

I Support ClubWRX
    Within the next couple months I will get pro tuned. Going to in vest in a wideband plus bigger injectors. At that point I would want a pro tune. I have been happy with Eric from TP and his stage 3 map. Eric has said he can tune my car once I get bigger injectors but I think it's time for a protune.

Yeah nothing beats a true road/dyno tune combination, with a wideband. You just get the best hands on results. You can only do so much by adjusting based on logs.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123