Reminiscing in the other thread got me thinking of all the car deals I walked away from that I regret not doing now.
I regret not buying:
* The 2002 WRB bugeye I test drove in 2001. Carbonish trim, a MOMO steering wheel, and a test drive with an actual Brit.
* The 2002 GTI 337 that I refused to pay their $1500 mark up on.
* The 2004 VW R32 I just couldn't bring myself to sign on the dotted line.
* The 2006 UGM WRX Wagon. Should have bought it without the wife there....
* The 2008 Subaru STI that I had a deal written up for $28k OTD and 0% for 60 months when the economy was in shambles. Should have told the wife to shut up and make me a sammich. Still kicking myself in the butt.
How bout it?