finally getting my options for my base 2012 WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on finally getting my options for my base 2012 WRX within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; We didn't get to the history but they were willing to honor warranty so as long the car can be ...

We didn't get to the history but they were willing to honor warranty so as long the car can be re-flash back to stock form (even with DP) to perform diagnosis to determine the caused and effect. I probably won't be doing anything beyond stage 2. My main focus is upgrading my suspension & brakes. One thing they said interesting is won't do is an install DP. But once it's on the car, they won't ask you to take it off.
    2012 WRX PPB sedan
    Foglights installed, Arm-rest extension installed. Upgrades: Eiback F/R sway bar, Kartboy endlinks F/R, Cusco lower chassis brace, COBB AP stage 1 map.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What dealer are you at?

I Support ClubWRX
    Just to clarify warranty work is paid for not by the dealer,but by SOA. For major warranty work a SOA rep examines the car & makes decisions.So your dealer can tell you anything they want. But if its not in writing,its your word against theirs.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by ronno View Post
    What dealer are you at?
    Subaru Maita off business 80 near Arden.
    2012 WRX PPB sedan
    Foglights installed, Arm-rest extension installed. Upgrades: Eiback F/R sway bar, Kartboy endlinks F/R, Cusco lower chassis brace, COBB AP stage 1 map.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	113344Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	113344

Took some pics!!
    2012 WRX PPB sedan

Thanks for that clarifying it!
    2012 WRX PPB sedan

Sweet! A plasma blue!

Are you from Elk Grove, CA? or... some other Elk Grove?

Edit: nvm, read post 19. LOL

But yeah, Maita Subaru is one of the better dealerships in NorCal.. No mark-up and a pretty nice staff (sales/service)... Can't really say anything good about EG, Roseville, or Bay Area dealers that charge mark-up...
    2013 WRX Plasma Blue Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by Mr2012WRX View Post
    Subaru Maita off business 80 near Arden.
    Thanks for the info. I'll have to get my servicing done there. Your fog lights look great. Enjoy!

[QUOTE=chutoyy;3004381]Sweet! A plasma blue!

Are you from Elk Grove, CA? or... some other Elk Grove?

Yah! I'm from Elk Grove. I bought mine there in Elk Grove Subaru but hate the service. I will never go back to them--they screw me up one too times will not ever go back there!

Thank god for Subaru/Maita--they are just AWESOME! Talk to Victor in parts!
    2012 WRX PPB sedan

Quote Originally Posted by ronno View Post
    Thanks for the info. I'll have to get my servicing done there. Your fog lights look great. Enjoy!
    Thanks man!
    2012 WRX PPB sedan

Brought my car in for it's second oil change at 5,000 miles ('13 WRX) and the dealership didn't say a word about the Cobb DP or AEM intake installed. Maybe they were just impressed with my Perrin turbo and downpipe blankets and heatshield . When I was getting information on buying the car last summer the sales manager gave me a lesson on what to buy for a WRX. Saying, "Well, first you want to get the Cobb AP for it so you begin adding your modifications one at time from there...".

They are very mod friendly with the sales and maintenance managers big WRX fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Delnari View Post
    They are very mod friendly with the sales and maintenance managers big WRX fans.
    Agreed! If didn't asked them the question I would never known they sell all aftermarket parts including COBB. Apparently they are the only few dealerships in NORCAL that does this for their customers. Talk about customer for life! :-)
    Last edited by Mr2012WRX; 04-13-2013 at 07:23 AM.
    2012 WRX PPB sedan

Picked up my COBB AP from the dealership and the parts last night. The guys at the dealership was very knowledgeable and helpful. I don't have the tools to put em on car but found a shop who will install everything for 150 bucks....dealership were looking to charge me $375.
    2012 WRX PPB sedan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12