Megan Racing four piece engine mount kit question. - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Megan Racing four piece engine mount kit question. within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ahh thats Great! I found that kit purely by accident too. and i will follow the instructions to the letter, ...

ahh thats Great! I found that kit purely by accident too. and i will follow the instructions to the letter, ive even made sandwiches and coffee ahead of time. mmmmmmm beefy sandwiches lol! this was exactly what i needed, a complete kit and some real world instructions. i might get to use the shop and the lift but who knows, if its nice(mother nature is being OCD and bi-polar at the same time right now) i might just do it at the house. been a while since ive fixed one of my cars in my garage....usually its someone else! I am thinking about overnighting the parts now so i can get started sooner. i cant wait for boxes to start rolling in even though its little stuff. no more rocking engine. TIGHT shifter(just drove a friends bug eyed wagon with the KB bushings....YEAAAAA) less clutch studder. no more klunk boom from the rear or compound shaking from the motor. just more fun, easy shifting and a leg up on a all around tighter car.

BTW is TIC a vendor here? i know they are for scoobymods but i didnt see them in the vendor list. i was trying to get all club vendors for parts. hoping to anyhoo.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Score! I was able to get a energy suspension master bushing pack through a local parts store. Looks like I'll be busy this weekend as its most of the bushings I really hadn't planned on replacing but! Control arm bushings, rear trailing arm, and the anti sway arm bushings...even for the end links. Added plus, shifter, which I might pass on for my ordered kart boy we'll see. Bummer, the rear sway kit is for twenty mm so I ordered the 17mm kit too. I'll have extra parts but that's OK. Never hurts to start with too many parts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.