Megan Racing four piece engine mount kit question. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Megan Racing four piece engine mount kit question. within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ahh thats Great! I found that kit purely by accident too. and i will follow the instructions to the letter, ...

ahh thats Great! I found that kit purely by accident too. and i will follow the instructions to the letter, ive even made sandwiches and coffee ahead of time. mmmmmmm beefy sandwiches lol! this was exactly what i needed, a complete kit and some real world instructions. i might get to use the shop and the lift but who knows, if its nice(mother nature is being OCD and bi-polar at the same time right now) i might just do it at the house. been a while since ive fixed one of my cars in my garage....usually its someone else! I am thinking about overnighting the parts now so i can get started sooner. i cant wait for boxes to start rolling in even though its little stuff. no more rocking engine. TIGHT shifter(just drove a friends bug eyed wagon with the KB bushings....YEAAAAA) less clutch studder. no more klunk boom from the rear or compound shaking from the motor. just more fun, easy shifting and a leg up on a all around tighter car.

BTW is TIC a vendor here? i know they are for scoobymods but i didnt see them in the vendor list. i was trying to get all club vendors for parts. hoping to anyhoo.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Score! I was able to get a energy suspension master bushing pack through a local parts store. Looks like I'll be busy this weekend as its most of the bushings I really hadn't planned on replacing but! Control arm bushings, rear trailing arm, and the anti sway arm bushings...even for the end links. Added plus, shifter, which I might pass on for my ordered kart boy we'll see. Bummer, the rear sway kit is for twenty mm so I ordered the 17mm kit too. I'll have extra parts but that's OK. Never hurts to start with too many parts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123