New to subaru
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New to subaru within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi i'm new to the site but I bought an 03 WRX and I'm looking to do some mods to ...

New to subaru

Hi i'm new to the site but I bought an 03 WRX and I'm looking to do some mods to it. Where should I start? The car already have an exhaust on but I'm not sure what kind yet cause I have yet to take a look under it. [LIST]

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!

It will be helpful for us to know what exactly has been done to the car, and if it has had the appropriate maintenance for the mileage, in order to give you good advice.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

The car is all stock and was well taken care of. Only upgrade is the exhaust which I I have yet to check out its brand or anything about it. Any info I can get to lead me in the right way to building my car or get some more power would be great. Thanks for your reply also

Down pipe, intake, EBCS, and a tune....AKA Stage2...AKA

If you want to go easier but still nice mods....replace a bunch of the bushings. The stocker bushings in lots of places are like gummy bears, replacing them with polyurethane bushings just makes the ride and handling less vague.

Sway bars are fantastic upgrades too!! Maybe 22rear/22front or 22rear/24front.

Crap, it all depends on what you feel needs some attention. There are tons of mods for these cars.

GL

The link in my sig is a good starting point for learning about modding these cars.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.