ClubDub Memory Lane
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on ClubDub Memory Lane within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I joined back in 2006 when I got my 2002 WRX I liked it a lot Mikie13 used to be ...

ClubDub Memory Lane

I joined back in 2006 when I got my 2002 WRX

I liked it a lot

Mikie13 used to be cool

now he's a condom

The Bugeye Mafia invented a word

SRT-4s weren't all wrecked by 16 year old dbag's
    So we flamed them

I had amazing mspaint skillz

I caught the mod bug (it's very contagious in teenagers and young adults that have 0 financial responsibility)

\/this one's a video\/

[IMG]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n295/efmd3/***0t.jpg[/IMG]

finally got my head out of my arse

Gunther for dramatization

There was a user here named Jared, and he loved squirrels or something

He had not.

No idea why this is here...

I drove the car like it was supposed to be driven

When all of a sudden:
    no more 1st gear

Got an sti trans and made it to my first car meet: Cretinfest #1

I met Speedette in the shower at Rogan's

Had some cervezas with my amigos nuevos

Another month or so before I bought a methanol kit and this happened

Slapped on one of these to make it all better

But it still isn't running 2 rebuilds later.

The reason I'm back is that I am about to graduate and I bought everything I should need to get her back on the road.

Well that's all for now, if you have memories, feel free to share. Also, WAPCE.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hahahaha epic thread!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Also, please more Cheesypoop threads:
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesybacon
    Last night I was subjected to what I believe is probably the worst defecation experience yet in my life. It all started earlier in the evening when a buddy and I stopped at Famous Dave's for supper. I decided to have the Cod and Ribs combo. For some reason it was really really salty and as a result I was in a state of constant thirst the entire time I was there. Under normal circumstances I would be pounding beer like a champion right about now, but alas I have foolishly given up beer for Lent, and if I can hold out, won't taste it again until Easter. Anyway, since I couldn't get beer I opted for Lemonade. I must have had at least 6 or 7 really huge glasses of lemonade. It was total madness; the waitress was alarmingly diligent about bringing them out essentially as fast as I could knock them back. Whether or not the excessive lemonade was really the cause of all of this madness is something I doubt I'll ever be able to determine. Due to the fact that I drank so much lemonade, I also didn't finish my entire meal and took the rest home with me. Later upon examination after the fact, I noticed that my ribs were significantly pinker than they probably should have been. Again, there is no real way to determine for sure whether if it was the ribs that did it. These ribs are "St. Louis style" which I guess is a fancy way of saying "hammy" because they're more like ham on a rib bone than a traditional rib. I suppose you could argue that the pinkness was acceptable since ham is indeed pink. Whether it was the questionable ribs or the excessive quantities of lemonade, I probably will never know and ultimately though none of that really matters. What does matter is the resulting chaos that followed soon afterwards.

Upon exiting Famous Dave's my buddy and I jumped on the highway and headed for home. Along the way my gut began to gurgle and growl and make all kinds of noises. At first I thought nothing of this, for I had just put away a massive quantity of meat and lemonade and was fully expecting a little protest from my stomach. While I knew that a need to visit the can sometime in the near future was inevitable, I didn't realize just how soon or how urgent that would be. We passed one rest stop, then another, and finally the last one on the highway before our exit. The next opportunity to stop would be at a convenience store a mere mile outside my hometown, which was still another 15 minutes away.

Then it happened. Believing that I was merely executing a substantial fart, I unintentionally tainted my drawers with a combination of solid, liquid and gas. I clenched my sphincter with all my might and the race to save my car seat was on. Knowing the sanctity of my seats, no, my whole car was at risk I put the pedal down. Immediately I came up behind a slow moving Chevy Astro van that was going exactly the speed limit. Angrily I dropped a gear and passed it in a no passing zone. It was like this the next 10 minutes. Never before in my life had I violated so many traffic rules in such a short timeframe. I proceeded to pass two more cars in the no-pass zone, failed to stop completely at two stop signs, and cut off one person at the round-about, all while driving at least 20-25 mph above the speed limit the majority of the time. It was awful, the pressure being exerted on my sphincter was absolutely astronomical.

Finally the little AC&T convenience store was in view. My posterior twitched with anticipation, knowing that relief would soon be had. As I was walking into the building my friend had the nerve to ask me stop, turn around, walk back to the car, and give him the keys so he could listen to the radio. I ignored his request and made a beeline for the bathroom, shuffling as fast as my woefully burdened hindquarters would permit.

Inside the bathroom's single stall, I was met with a horrific sight. The toilet seat was covered with small driblets of urine and there was a hard, slight tan-ish colored crust also scattered about the surface of the toilet seat. A lone pubic hair precariously hung from the edge of the seat. It was one of the most foulest looking toilet seats that I had seen in a while. Frantically I scrambled to wipe the surface and lay down toilet paper on the seat, but it was too late. My sphincter had bought me some time, but that time had run out. I had to poop and I had to poop NOW. Abandoning any hope of further prepping the seat, I turned around and began unbuckling my belt as fast as my shaking hands could muster. The pain was absolutely unbelievable.

I could hold it no longer. My pants weren't even halfway to my knees nor was I even on the seat yet when my ass unleashed a fecal torrent unlike any other I had ever experienced. As my sphincter failed, the release of immense fecal pressure created a violent, liquidly, shotgun-like blast that sprayed all over the place. Approximately half a second after the eruption had occurred, I made contact with the seat with a resounding thud. Immediately I braced myself with the handicap bars to keep from immediately slipping off the toilet seat as it was now slicker than ice. The next twenty minutes were an indescribable mixture of heaven and hell. The complete and utter relief of my digestive system was absolutely mind-blowing, but the whole act took at least 20 minutes to complete, with 3 additional bursts of vitriolic defecation. By the end I was completely exhausted and sore.

Finally all was quiet. My entire digestive system seemed to be totally empty at this point. I reached over to grab some toilet paper and to my horror, discovered there were only 3 pieces left. I was absolutely awestruck. This couldn't be happening. Out of all of the thousands of times that I could encounter an empty toilet paper roll in a public restroom, this had to be it. I stared dumbly at the essentially empty roll, completely totally devastated by my situation. Since my rear end was totally covered in sh*t, pulling my pants back up and leaving was not an option. With no pants on, I quickly ran out of the stall to grab some paper towels. I'm beginning to think at this point that the big guy upstairs must not have been happy with me for some reason or another, because the paper towel dispenser was one of those automatic dispensers that dispenses only a little bit of paper towel when you wave your hand over the motion sensor.

So here I was, standing in a public restroom, with no pants on, and sh*t all over my butt, attempting to get paper towels out of an automatic paper towel dispenser that slowly gave up paper towels a mere 6" at a time. I prayed with all my might that no one would come in, I couldn’t imagine what they'd think. After probably a whole minute at the paper towel dispenser (which felt like an eternity) I finally had a sufficient amount of paper towels to clean up with. As I returned to the stall, I was able to get a 3rd person look at the utter destruction. The toilet seat, surrounding walls and floor, the plumbing on the back of the toilet, the flusher handle, and the toilet paper dispenser had all been generously sprayed during the explosion. Even my Glock, which was unfortunately being carried IWB at the time, was not safe from the eruption. I cleaned myself up as best as I could, but left the devastation that I had wrought.

As I was leaving the store, I told the cashier that the bathroom was out of toilet paper.

I Support ClubWRX
    Awesome!
    It would be cool to see you at CF this year, Eric!
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    I wasn't around back then but, thanks for sharing! I have a feeling this thread will deliver!

P.S - That straight pipe video sounded awesome!
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Thanks, your car can sound awesome too if you weld fence post where the cats, resonator and muffler used to be!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    Thanks, your car can sound awesome too if you weld fence post where the cats, resonator and muffler used to be!
    Sounds like a good weekend project to me!
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    A lot happened in the 2 years prior to my involvement.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

*slow clap*
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Peachypumpkincheeks

So. Many. Memories. You better drive yo self to CretinFest!!!

<=== Needs the D

lulz
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

zax
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedette View Post
    So. Many. Memories. You better drive yo self to CretinFest!!!

<=== Needs the D

lulz
    Justin needs the D?

Facebook me here

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    A lot happened in the 2 years prior to my involvement.
    Buzz Killington.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

zax
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Buzz Killington.
    Your a ignant.

Facebook me here

Peachypumpkincheeks

He does since I'm not giving him the D.

Wait, what?!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

zax
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedette View Post
    He does since I'm not giving him the D.

Wait, what?!
    Get on that H! Can't withhold the D!

Facebook me here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.