WRX 5 door VS WRX 4 door POLL (2011-2013)

View Poll Results: What WRX and STI looks better to you ?

Voters
169. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sedan/4 Door

79 46.75%
  • Hatchback/5 door

90 53.25%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX 5 door VS WRX 4 door POLL (2011-2013) within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I like both 5 door and 4 door honestly BUT looks wise the like the 4 door WRX AND STI ...

WRX 5 door VS WRX 4 door POLL (2011-2013)

I like both 5 door and 4 door honestly BUT looks wise the like the 4 door WRX AND STI better idk why looks nicer to me. The 5 door is nice to tho because of a lot of things like more room and wiper in back and just plain more practical but looks go to the sedan for me. Cast your vote and your thoughts . Don't forget this poll is about what one looks beter but feel free to add your other insights. Thanks happy posting !

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Re: WRX 5 door VS WRX 4 door POLL (2011-2013)

Honestly man I own a 12 wrx sedan and I love it my buddy owns a 10 sti hatch and he loves his. I have never been a hatchback fan they are still nice cars. With the hatch you do get more room, but not if you have passengers, and the sedans truck is pretty big.

Depends if you take long trips with a bunch of buddies.

In my case I'm the one that always drives.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Agreed.

That extra space in the back has saved my ass so many times.
    Downside, I get calls from family to lug stuff home since everyone has drives sedans.

I Support ClubWRX
    i personally like the look of the hatch over the sedan, the extra storage and space is a plus
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Really? Alright you got my vote!

I prefer the Sti in sedan form, while Wrx in hatch. The big wing on the Sti is what does it, if it had a low spoiler I'd prefer the hatch.
    '11 WRX DGM

I like the hatch for the extra space to lug stuff around, but I was definitely impressed by how much room the sedan has in the trunk. The 4 door will also have less exhaust drone on the highway if you decide to get an aftermarket, or at least it seems like they have better choices.

Looks? I think the sedan looks too plain or like other cars out there. A hatch with mudflaps, nice exhaust tips, and red tail lights can't be beat!

I'm constantly amazed at how much I can pack into my hatch. I think they look a lot better too, especially in the newer models.

But really, why are you asking us? Get what makes you happy.

in the 02-07 i liked the wagons a lot. In the newer models i like the sedans considerably more. I think the 08+ hatchback roofs should be more flat.
    Find a low-mileage one-owner unmodified '04/'05 and you're golden.

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
    Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
    Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
    Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

I like the hatch. More headroom for activities with sloots and great room for dead hookers. I believe that will be my next car, unless in the future they still make the hatch but i really love the look of the widebody hatches. Plus the seats fold down, they dont in my bugeye -__-, so ill be looking forward to actually be able to fit things in my car like snowboards, bikes and gun cases.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    Plus the seats fold down, they dont in my bugeye -__-, so ill be looking forward to actually be able to fit things in my car like snowboards, bikes and gun cases.
    The back seats in my bugeye fold down just fine.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Hatch FTW
    - 2013 Silver WRX Stage 2 Hatch - SPT and Cobb upgrades, Thule Snowboard racks
    - 2012 Dodge Charger R/T
    - 1988 ASC McLaren Mustang

Hatch because it's more rare where I am.... but kinda sucks for audio setups and what not...
    2013 WRX Plasma Blue Pearl

Re: WRX 5 door VS WRX 4 door POLL (2011-2013)

I drive the 5 door. I've come to like the look more than the sedan, especially with the trucker flaps.

The short rear end has saved my butt a few times, and it also makes doing a 3-point turnaround a lot easier on the backcountry roads up at Sno*Drift. I suppose one could get more stuff in the trunk than the hatch but to me the versatility trumps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.