Bumper Protection

This is a discussion on Bumper Protection within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys Having a fairly low to the ground car is causing my bumper to take some good amounts of ...

Bumper Protection

Hey guys

Having a fairly low to the ground car is causing my bumper to take some good amounts of damage from all the treacherous curbs and downgrades my city has. I have already cracked my front bumper in 2 spots and it has a good amount of scraping on the bottom...

Does anybody kno of a good bumper protector or bra that i can use to stop any further damage to the bumper..?

The driveway of my home had to be cemented because i could not make it up the curb without scraping horribly. It was a house made in the 40's or 50's and the street dips down and turns into the driveway, there is no actual curb... crazy, yes i kno tell me about it.

Any advice will be helpful, maybe some product names or something... i dont want to have to end up going to the dealership and have them over price the sh!t out of something.

THANKS!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Ebay lip, when it brakes, buy a new one. I'm not trying to be vague or anything, simply search for front lip + your cars year.
    Drive Hard, Stay Driven..

Google "clear bra"

A lot of tint shops will do them and put it anywhere you want on the car. Google will help find you something local as well.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    I have a clear bra on my bumper and bottomed out on a ramp... Looks like ****, the surface sands through the plastic and leaves you with that torn plastic bag look. The lip will ad a layer of ABS between your bumper and the road, hopefully it's inexpensive enough to be replaced when it brakes.
    Drive Hard, Stay Driven..