Pleasantly surprised at my mpgs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Pleasantly surprised at my mpgs within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by EndlessSea After my first full tank fill up I can report my trip computer mpg calculator is ...

I Support ClubWRX

Pleasantly surprised at my mpgs

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessSea View Post
    After my first full tank fill up I can report my trip computer mpg calculator is pretty accurate. It's reading 24 mpgs. Which according to my at the pump calculations is almost spot on. considering I've been driving 85% stop and go city I consider this highly acceptable! Lol.

after hearing everyone complain about poor fuel economy I was expecting about 19-20 average. So 24 is a pleasant surprise. Now keep in mind I've been driving like a gramma since its not broken in yet. But it's nice to know it can get decent fuel economy with enough restraint
    Attachment 111325
    Nice numbers! I have a spreadsheet from the past couple of years with every fill up mpg, price, date, etc. it's fun to see data over a long period of time lol. Anyway, when I'm only driving in the city, I get like 14. When I dive across the country I get 26ish more if its 65 speed limit and less if its 70 or 75 speed limit. The highest I got on a tank was 31 when I drove 55 in the slow lane and didn't take it about like 2500 rpms. That was just painful and boring lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it myself. 27 mpg on the highway at 67mpg with cruise and no ac. Now all I want to do is go slow. I used to get 24 at 80 and am averaging 21 for the cars 3000 miles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12